Korn!!!!

dtk91 10-26-2005 10:46 PM
Korn is Friggin' awesome! You cannot deny it. They have such a different sound compared to most heavy metal bands. Their songs are so awesome. I've been a Korn fan since I was 7 years old and they still are my favorite band. I've been to 4 of their concerts. I have all of their Cds... even the new single Twisted Transistor. The new Cd is going to kick A$$!!! If you like them too then post here and vote in my poll... and we can discuss of them.
David Ryder 10-26-2005 11:06 PM
well korn's not to bad I guess. I like their older stuff much better...ya know when Fred Durst wasn't all "please let me rap on one of your songs pleaseeeee."
Patsai 10-29-2005 03:34 AM
They're an okay band, definetly a band widely known among the heavy metal lovers. They've been around for a long time though, and my parents actually listen to "Word Up!". To me, I don't see anything great about them in terms of what they've done for the genre (like NIN-great), but then again, I got into heavy metal recently and listened to System of a Down first, so I couldn't really hear anything distinctive.