Hello!

lostmustard 10-21-2005 10:12 PM
Hi, I'm new. Smile Big O is...it's just so good and I can't put it into words.

I'll probably lurk a lot and maybe post occasionally. My favorite part of joining forums is getting to make new signature graphics. Big Grin I'm not really super great at it, but I enjoy it.

I don't really have any questions, but I just wanted to say hi to all the other fans!

Have a nice day!
R.Smith 10-24-2005 10:44 PM
Welcome lostmustard! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Generalissimo D 10-24-2005 11:16 PM
AHH! ROGER FANGIRL!

Hey lostmustard. Enjoy your stay, make friends, stay out of trouble, dont smoke the tomacco...

Stop by for IRC Chat why dontcha?

Heres the welcome mat.
Tony Waynewrong 10-25-2005 12:19 AM
Welcome to PCF. I hope you enjoy it here. Big Grin
Madrona 10-25-2005 01:24 PM
Hey, welcome to one of the friendliest places on the net. Lurking is okay, just don't be shy.

Enjoy your stay!

Madrona

Oh yeah, nice signature! Big Grin Big Grin
BethMcBeth 10-25-2005 02:49 PM
Welcome to PCF! Theres tons of things to see and do here and have lots of fun!

-Beth
Pygmalion 10-25-2005 04:10 PM
Greetings, lostmustard, and welcome to our happy domes! With a sig pic like yours, I think you will fit in fine!

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
paul1290 10-28-2005 01:43 PM
Greetings and Welcome!

Please watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
Zopwx2 10-28-2005 04:17 PM
wee lcome.
Mrs. Beck 10-28-2005 04:52 PM
Why, hello there! Welcome to our insanely crazy (yet happy) forums! Please watch your step, and - ....
*notices your signature*
Oh, you're one of them!

Heh, JK. Nice siggy, though I don't exactly agree with it. Oh well, we're all entitled to our own oppinions.
Zayne 10-29-2005 01:07 PM
Hiya!