Episode 32 Discussion: "Dante of the Deep Forest"

Shredder 10-22-2005 10:26 PM
Another great FMA coming up in less than 5 minutes! Enjoy! Happy
Raven 10-22-2005 11:01 PM
Haha, I like the part where Greed's henchman was lecturing Al and then Al just knocked him out. All in all, the second half of the show was by far the best part. I'm glad to see Greed and his friends got more screen time. And Lyra! I kind of liked her the last time she appeared.

Oh and as for that corrupt guy from the mining town episode... All I can say is ouch.
Sephiroth 10-22-2005 11:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
Another great FMA coming up in less than 5 minutes! Enjoy! Happy

Indeed, that was a great episode. Wrath has become even more psychotic since the last episode, and he seems to actually understand how to use his powers now. The whole thing with the arm and leg seems to be leading to a major confrontation with him as well. Continuing on the topic of homunculi, who else was glad to see the dynamic duo (Lust and Gluttony) back in action? I liked Gluttony gun shot noises, they were so fake that you just had to laugh at a massacre starting over them. On that note, we can already see the basis for a conflict between the remaining Ishbaalans and the Military brewing. It was rather interesting to see how quickly that situation escalated due to Lust and Gluttony.

Envy seems to really like being the Fuhrer, odd and yet funny. However, now he and Sloth have Wrath and who knows whats going to go down next. Greed's assualt on his creator's (Dante) home was cool, at the very least we got to see more of the Chimeras (For some reason I have a strange obsession with Martel, aka the blonde). I liked how Al seemed like he was being confused, but ended up deciding that Strangers were bad on his own. We can already see that Kimblee and Tucker are up to something, from their conversation. And...GREED STILL RULES.

Finalmente, I'm glad they have finally introduced Dante/mentioned Hoenhiem. It's been a long time since Ed's dad was really discussed, but now it seems we will hear a lot more about him. Being that Dante becomes rather major, its good to see her getting involved with the story. She seems likable, in a sweet old lady kind of way. Also, seeing Lyra was odd, and rather unexpected. Great way to bring back a minor character connected with a guy who died a scene earlier.
Volt 10-23-2005 04:05 PM
I really liked this episode. Cool fight scene with Wrath and Ed, plus more Greed. Izumi is really pissing me off though. I actually laughed when she started coughing up blood (BTW, isn't that getting a little old? Neutral ). Roll Eyes Also, Dante seems interesting. I'm not sure why Greed wanted to break into her mansion though. Confused
evanASF27 10-23-2005 10:11 PM
these past few episodes have really been freaking me out. Shocked Things have gotten so serious and so complex so fast, that I'm not really surpised that I'm hooked Roll Eyes Big Grin Shocked Tongue How the heck is Ed gonna fight all them Homunculli!? O_O;; And how was Lust able to shoot those guys anyways? And where the hell did Izumi get all those knives?!?!?1

I seriously can't wait to see the next episode...my levels of anxiety are just as high as they were while watching Season 2 of Big O! Shocked ...and i LOVE it Big Grin

...I wonder if Megadeus is gonna come back and start posting spoiler clips for FMA? <.< ... >.> ....lol
dominusofdeath 10-24-2005 05:24 AM
quote:
Originally posted by P.D.Q. Beck
And where the hell did Izumi get all those knives?!?!?1

It's called Alchemy Tongue
Nine Kuze 10-24-2005 10:08 AM
Once again another very good episode of FMA. My favorite part was where Ed and Al were leaving, Sigu told them to visit next time they came by and Ed and Al left to ask Izumi something. All Sigu said was
"Watch you head"
Big Grin I guess you can have all those knives if your husband is a butcher.

I also found it interesting to see Archer obessed with Kimblee and the chimeras, Shou Tucker in the Devil's Nest, and when Al was about to ask Ed about their result when they transmuted their mother, he just blew him off because he didn't want to talk about it.

Also, the whole Ishbal and Miltary scene was great too. Oh Lust and Gluttony, what a tandem. As soon as they kill Yoki and start the roit, they leave like they're bored.

The part with Al at the end was good too, making it look like he was confused but makes his own decisions. The next episode looks good though so I can't wait. Happy
Peace.
Sephiroth 10-29-2005 11:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by P.D.Q. Beck
And how was Lust able to shoot those guys anyways?

Umm, I dont know if you know this or not, but Lust's fingernails extend into things slightly like lances. She was not shooting him, she was stabbing him over and over again very rapidly. I know I answered this late, but I just saw it and felt like clearing it up.