[Question] Star system

Steel 10-14-2005 11:48 AM
I'm sure this is posted somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Could someone explain to me (Or send the link to the forum explaining it) the star system? There are so many colors and seperate names that it's quite confusing. Many thanks.
R.Smith 10-14-2005 12:23 PM
Steel 10-14-2005 12:38 PM
Thanks a lot. Oh and... Holy crap! Who's going to reach 10,000 posts hah Tongue
evanASF27 10-14-2005 02:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Steel

well I won't specify any names....but........*insert pause here*...

One can guess, can't they? Big Grin
Wingnut 10-14-2005 06:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by P.D.Q. Beck
quote:

Roll Eyes
I'd have to say that the Don will be the first to hit 10k.
Dork 10-14-2005 09:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
quote:

Roll Eyes

We will have to throw some sort of party for him when he does. Paradigm City's director may still be up in the air but we know very well who Paradigm City Forum's director will be.

You know, it would be cool if there was only one PCF director title and it went to the highest poster. It really isn't an issue right now. But I think that would rock.
Generalissimo D 10-14-2005 09:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
quote:

Roll Eyes

We will have to throw some sort of party for him when he does. Paradigm City's director may still be up in the air but we know very well who Paradigm City Forum's director will be.

You know, it would be cool if there was only one PCF director title and it went to the highest poster. It really isn't an issue right now. But I think that would rock.

Well...I think the MFL shouldn't count, because it isn't really part of the boards as it is an independant offshoot. K&S could call it quits and the League could go on.

Roll Eyes
evanASF27 10-14-2005 09:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by D-Boy
Well...I think the MFL shouldn't count, because it isn't really part of the boards as it is an independant offshoot. K&S could call it quits and the League could go on.

Roll Eyes

QUIET YOU!!!1! Mad Tongue ...though probably true Tongue The MFL is one stubborn group Laughing But if you guys have read some of the better battles that go on there, you'd agree with me when I say there's enough there to make a very good OVA/OAV. Big Grin Where else will you find Big O crossing over with Lupin the Third, Sonic, Looney Tunes, Trigun, along with a slew of very interesting original characters... Roll Eyes

*Gets into a Delorian and travels back in time to Forty Years ago in order to find the True Memories*
Generalissimo D 10-14-2005 10:21 PM
quote:
quote:

Roll Eyes

QUIET YOU!!!1! Mad Tongue ...though probably true Tongue The MFL is one stubborn group Laughing But if you guys have read some of the better battles that go on there, you'd agree with me when I say there's enough there to make a very good OVA/OAV. Big Grin Where else will you find Big O crossing over with Lupin the Third, Sonic, Looney Tunes, Trigun, along with a slew of very interesting original characters... Roll Eyes

*Gets into a Delorian and travels back in time to Forty Years ago in order to find the True Memories*

....I'm sorry...but once Sonic and Looney tunes are mentioned in the same sentence, followed by Trigun even...you know that should be NC'd.

No qualms on the OVA...I doubt theres anything sick enough to warrant a OAV in there...Tongue
The Fallen Phoenix 10-14-2005 10:29 PM
quote:
....I'm sorry...but once Sonic and Looney tunes are mentioned in the same sentence, followed by Trigun even...you know that should be NC'd.

No qualms on the OVA...I doubt theres anything sick enough to warrant a OAV in there...Tongue

Farewell Ailesberry; it was nice knowing your posts counted, once.

...just extending the argument to one of its logical conclusions. Tongue

And as high a post count as you might get, P.D.Q. Beck, you know you shall never be the Don. That title belongs to Manji, and Manji alone...and you know it! Tongue
Generalissimo D 10-14-2005 10:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Forum Phantom

Farewell Ailesberry; it was nice knowing your posts counted, once.

...just extending the argument to one of its logical conclusions. Tongue

And as high a post count as you might get, P.D.Q.Beck, you know you shall never be the Don. That title belongs to Manji, and Manji alone...and you know it! Tongue

Well...the name itself implies some sort of senility/insanity/rambling off on subjects that dont really pertain to anything of any sort of relevance. I'm really quite hungry....

Who is this Manji, and why should we care?
The Fallen Phoenix 10-14-2005 10:46 PM
quote:
Well...the name itself implies some sort of senility/insanity/rambling off on subjects that dont really pertain to anything of any sort of relevance. I'm really quite hungry....

Who is this Manji, and why should we care?

That's the problem with most conversations these days. Actually, that's always been the problem with most conversations since humans broke the language barrier.

This is Manji, and if you have any respect for history (particularly, the history of these very forums,) you should care very much.

But if you don't, that's okay. It's your loss.
X Prime 10-14-2005 10:51 PM
Even I have a bit of respect for the Don. And I barely know him. He seems like a cool enough guy when he posts.
evanASF27 10-14-2005 10:59 PM
quote:

Don't knock it till you try it buster Tongue
Zopwx2 10-14-2005 11:04 PM
Its spelled "DeLorean".