"rewrite" In November!

Green_Bird 10-11-2005 12:02 AM
Yep that's right, AS will change the opening to Rewrite next month.

quote:
"Lastly, as Full Metal Alchemist fans know, L'arc en Ciel has had a unfair monopoly on the show's opening since it first aired on Cartoon Network. That will soon change in November when AKG's song Rewrite will finally play!"

Sourse: fm_alchemist and Tofu Records

People who are tired of 'Ready, Stedy, Go' rejoice.........now!
Krang 10-11-2005 12:24 AM
Interesting, I didn't know that they would use any other openings on TV other than "Ready Steady Go." But it's a little disappointing that they skipped the opening that should currently be airing (and my favorite of the four), "Undo."
dominusofdeath 10-11-2005 05:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Interesting, I didn't know that they would use any other openings on TV other than "Ready Steady Go." But it's a little disappointing that they skipped the opening that should currently be airing (and my favorite of the four), "Undo."

This si good news. Undo is also my favorite opening. And I'm glad they arent playing Melissa. That is a horrible song.
Madrona 10-11-2005 11:14 AM
Yes, even I am tired of "Ready Steady Go". And I love all the opening songs.
I'm sorry they never played "Undo" and "Melissa". But, "Rewrite" and the opening that goes with it is pretty awesome.
I like Melissa, it's not a horrible song.
But we've had this discussion before Big Grin
Volt 10-11-2005 04:56 PM
I don't rreally care about the show openings, seeing as how I just skip them, but if it's any better than the horrid pop-crap song with a title stolen from a Paul Oakenfold song... awesome.
Madrona 10-12-2005 12:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
I don't rreally care about the show openings, seeing as how I just skip them, but if it's any better than the horrid pop-crap song with a title stolen from a Paul Oakenfold song... awesome.

Can't say Rewrite is pop.
And as for skipping over them, I suppose a lot of people do that. We're what....29 episodes in and they haven't changed the opening? Too bad, because there are some cool shots in the other openings. I have to admit though, I really like the one that goes with Rewrite.
spoiler (highlight to read):
We get to see Papa Hoho!!!!
spiked-knives 10-21-2005 03:24 PM
ahh awesome! kinda been waiting for them to put on the next opening for the show. something new to look forward to this weekend. Pleased