I'm new 'n stuff.

Steel 10-10-2005 05:18 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm a fairly new Big O fan though I used to watch it on TV all the time. (Just got my hands on all the Season 2 episodes. Only regret is I have yet to see act 13!) You guys seem nice, glad to be here.

- Steel
Generalissimo D 10-10-2005 05:31 PM
YO! Welcome Steel. Awesome name. Enjoy your stay, and here is the welcome mat.
088nd 10-10-2005 05:34 PM
Welcome. Have fun posting.
paul1290 10-10-2005 06:41 PM
Hi and Welcome!
Watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damage caused by megadeuses.
dawnstrider 10-10-2005 07:07 PM
Jo Smile . Welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, be sure to scan the threads at the top for some help Smile . Take care, and I look forward to see you around.

Peace Cool
Tony Waynewrong 10-10-2005 07:09 PM
Cool! Fresh meat!!!

** screams **

Fresh meat!!!

No really, welcome to the forum of lost memories! I hope you enjoy your stay! Big Grin
Zopwx2 10-10-2005 09:39 PM
WTF! no act 13....

I guess if you want to watch them out of order thats ok, but 13 is a good'n.
BabyGhia 10-10-2005 11:07 PM
Welcome to the forum, Steel! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
R.Smith 10-11-2005 01:28 AM
Welcome Steel! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Steel 10-11-2005 05:39 PM
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Big Grin Good ta be here. I will find the truth behind Paradigm city, you'll see!!
Pygmalion 10-21-2005 01:22 PM
Greetings, Steel, and welcome to our happy domes! If you're looking for the truth, you'll need a map. Here's an Official Seebach Truth-seeker's Map, fresh off the Paradigm Press! Comes with a translating dictionary to convert any facts you find into ranting. Happy

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion