We Love Katamari!

Sephiroth 10-08-2005 09:23 PM
Ok, I just picked up the sequel to Katamari Damacy today, and I have to say that I absolutely love it. At a time when games are becoming less and less original, its great to see such an innovative type of game. Granted, WLK is not for everyone. Its humor is very, very weird, and its story (if you can call it that) makes little to no sense. That game prides itself in being a work entirely for the purpose of pleasing the fans of the original, so there would obviously be no need for a true story. However, you do get to see the King of All Cosmos's rise to fame and glory, which is cool. Its a simple game for those who haven't played it, you just role a ball around collecting tons and tons of stuff, until your ball gets large enough to create a star, or fulfill the dreams of a random person. It sounds stupid, but it's really unbearably fun. So, who else here loves Katamari?
Trotsky 10-08-2005 09:54 PM
i love the first one soooooo mutch!

i'm getting this as soon as i can!
go get your self the Damachie buddy
BEHOLD
088nd 10-09-2005 02:39 PM
Yes...we do love katamari.
C.R Foxhound 10-17-2005 07:24 PM
i love the game, dancing pandas are never tiresome, the music was awesome too

I know you love me, i want to roll you up into my life, lets lump up to make a single star in the sky

Classic...
CablesInside 10-18-2005 01:09 AM
i too loved the game
never got a chance to buy it though
my ps2 stopped reading discs
after cleaning the lens didnt work, i tried adjsutign laser voltage
tried it for a while, sill nothing
then the system stopped booting
i killed my PS2Frown
jsut when all of these great games start coming out

but katamari is an asset to the gaming community
finally a game that;s jsut fun to play, and laugh about
no killing, or sex (you gotta admit, that kinda thing is getting overdone and old)
it's the old-school approach to video games
enjoyment
not trying ot push the envelope
screw the envelope
Travis Bickle 11-12-2005 03:22 PM
This game is on my list of the best things in the world, next to sex, blacking out, reading poetry, and mocking people.