Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit

evanASF27 10-08-2005 08:29 PM
I personally LOVE Wallace and Gromit. I remember seeing their three "mini-movies" (for lack of a better term) when I was younger. So when I heard that there was a Wallace and Gromit MOVIE coming out, I was uncertain...because with it being such an old concept (20 or so years old?) I thought they might have changed the core of Wallace and Gromit to fit in with a more politically correct world and so forth. I must say however that from the teaser trailers and small clips I've seen from movie sites, that I'm very much impressed and relieved!! They haven't changed one bit Pleased I'm planning on seeing the movie on Thursday with a friend.

And just out of curiosity, for those who have seen the movie, did you think it surpassed the original 3 "mini-movies"? (see poll)
Ace of Spades 10-08-2005 08:49 PM
It was friggin' great!
R.Smith 10-08-2005 11:20 PM
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm a big Wallace and Gromit fan! Big Grin

Glad to see them finally on the big screen! Smile
IanC 10-09-2005 08:59 AM
quote:
Originally posted by P.D.Q. Beck
(20 or so years old?)

Oh come on, its only around 15 years ago the first one was made Tongue

I cant wait to see this (out next week in the uk)
evanASF27 10-09-2005 11:38 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The 10th Doctor
quote:
(20 or so years old?)

Oh come on, its only around 15 years ago the first one was made Tongue

I cant wait to see this (out next week in the uk)

You mean that the movie came out first in the US?! O_o That's odd...I would have thought a movie about British characters would premire in the UK first. Shocked
Dork 10-10-2005 05:53 PM
My mom didn't want to see Corpse Bride ::grinds teeth:: so we saw Wallace and Gombit instead. It was cute. I really liked Gombit, he was pretty funny.

I'm still extremely upset I haven't seen Corpse Bride yet but at least we saw something fun. I am seriously tempted to check out those Wallace and Gombit mini-movies. The DVD's 15 bucks on amazon.
IanC 10-11-2005 03:18 AM
quote:
You mean that the movie came out first in the US?! O_o That's odd...I would have thought a movie about British characters would premire in the UK first. Shocked

It came out in Austraila first for some reason. Confused
Pygmalion 10-21-2005 10:22 PM
We saw Curse of the Were-Rabbit on opening day, and enjoyed it very much. There were plenty of background jokes for the adults (like Lady T's melons Big Grin ), while the kids liked the slapstick and action.

Pygmalion
Gato Gurl914 10-23-2005 04:43 PM
my favorite mini was the one when they went to the moon.
dtk91 10-29-2005 01:34 AM
I saw it 2 weeks ago? i think... well i loved the movie! it was better than the origonal 3... The moon one, or A Grand Day Out is my favorite of the first 3 but this one tops it. Well worth my money.