Your Alchemy

Nine Kuze 10-03-2005 01:24 PM
Hey, this is everybody's favorite hustler and I was just wondering about this: if you live in the world of the FullMetal Alchmeist anime, what kind of Alchemist would you be and what would your powers consist of and what your be your story in the anime?

Think about that and have fun with it.
Peace.
Gato Gurl914 10-03-2005 02:06 PM
i'd be able to do alchemy without a circle, but not because of a failed ressurection. i'd not have much of a forte, basically a jack of all trades. i would be a state alchemist.
Gummibear 10-03-2005 05:07 PM
I don't know...the only alchemy I really want to create is the kind that could create love but *sigh* don't think that's allowed. If not I would create lots of foodstuffs and if that doesn't come out I guess I'll join the military ( be some kind of water alchemist) and marry Roy Mustang ('cause he's so dreamy!).
evanASF27 10-03-2005 05:39 PM
The Steam Alchemist

Jim Starluck and a few others know why Tongue heheheheh
Gato Gurl914 10-03-2005 07:22 PM
oh yeah! my title would be.......

i dunno. suggestions?
Nine Kuze 10-03-2005 07:55 PM
I've actually thought a lot about these so bare with me here:

I would be known as the "Cosmic Icon Alchemist". I can perform alchemy without the use of a transmution circle and by using the power of alchemy, I can enhance the electrical current of my cell and part of my body, resulting in the ability to shoot destructive, power cosmic ki blasts from my hands. I can use alchemy without a transmutation circle beacuse of a failed attempt I made at trying to revive an entire city, who were killed by rogue alchemists searching for the Philsopher's Stone. I thought that if was able to pull this off, I would be known as the greatest alchemist of all time. Well, things didn't go right because during the failed transmutation, I lost my heart. But thankfully before I tried the transmutation I had body connected to a "cosmic battery". It saves my life since it acts as a heart but the battery's life is limited and I have a short amount of time left. So after being recruited by the state as the "Cosmic Icon Alchemist" I search all over the country to find the Philsopher's Stone, restore what is mine and destroy the stone so no one else can use it again.
That is my story.

Oh and also, Icon is kind of a nick name I have so I just put that in there because I thought it sounded cool.
Peace.
Sir Nise 10-05-2005 09:45 AM
I would be the ALCHEMISTS OF DAYS! But I couldn't transmute watches and time-pieces. I would transmute my hair into different shapes and use it as a weapon.
Nine Kuze 10-06-2005 12:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gato Gurl914
oh yeah! my title would be.......

i dunno. suggestions?

I have a couple of suggestions, Gato Gurl914.
Such as the Gassen Alchemist (German for Jack of all trades) and probably the Universal Alchemist.

Peace.
Gato Gurl914 10-06-2005 02:25 PM
universal it is then! thanks much! Big Grin
corrupt 12-21-2005 08:04 PM
I'd be the alachemist of errr... umm.... HATS!!!
NVWC2006 12-24-2005 11:54 AM
I actually don't like the idea of being confined to any genre of alchemy. People like Ed and Al study all kinds of alchemy before they get really into the Philosopher's Stone. Everyone starts off with basics.

I'd want to be an alchemist who doesn't specialize in any one form, but ALL forms. lol the Misc. Alchemist, because i can't think of a good name..
Hobodoken 12-24-2005 12:21 PM
>_>

I dont get how you guys plan on being able to do alchemy without a circle without a human transmutation... unless they say another reason later in the show, I'm fairly sure that's the only way to be able to do it. <_<

That said, I'd just try to get matter->energy transferrences right, as well as energy->matter.
NVWC2006 12-24-2005 02:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hobodoken
>_>

I dont get how you guys plan on being able to do alchemy without a circle without a human transmutation... unless they say another reason later in the show, I'm fairly sure that's the only way to be able to do it. <_<

That said, I'd just try to get matter->energy transferrences right, as well as energy->matter.

Nah, all these people have just visited the Gate, either by performing or being the subject of human transmutation.

Matter > energy and energy > matter? LOL do you realize how much energy you could release if that was possible in the FMA OR REAL worlds? a few m&ms contain enough energy to launch a shuttle out of earth's orbit.
Hobodoken 12-24-2005 02:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by NVWC2006
Matter > energy and energy > matter? LOL do you realize how much energy you could release if that was possible in the FMA OR REAL worlds? a few m&ms contain enough energy to launch a shuttle out of earth's orbit.

That's the point. >_>

Being able to use a few molecules to level a city block ftw!
corrupt 01-06-2006 06:18 PM
Nah, seriouly i'd be the bone alchemist, power to control bone...
IIMNY 01-11-2006 09:50 PM
Well since Mustang is the flame alchemist, my first choice is taken. Id probably be the Solar Alchemist or something life that. I'd be able to harness the power of sunlight... most likely for explosions I think Tongue
corrupt 01-19-2006 06:04 PM
The aqua alchemist so i could kik Roy Mustang a$$
Spoderman 01-25-2006 06:20 AM
Wolf Blitzer Alchemist, of course Roll Eyes

Jstar136 01-27-2006 11:33 PM
Now, for a real reply...

I'd like to be a hermit warrior with a transmutation circle on the hilt or handle of all my weapons. I'd be the "Alchemic Edgemaster"

Ergo, my swords or knives could be super-heated, create vacuums in its' wake, or use it as a rod with which to destroy the opponent's body.

Concordently, a pistol could have the same effect but I could create ammo out of sand... or something to that effect.

In the FMA universe, I could live far away on a mountain top near the Ishbalens and watch the events unfold. If I feel threatened by the military, then let's just say I won't need a philosopher's stone. Big Grin
SEELE 08 03-07-2006 02:07 AM
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/

How about this power....