Your Alchemy

Ano Hito 03-07-2006 06:48 PM
Holy crap, that's hilarious!
The Baker St. Irregular 03-07-2006 10:22 PM
I was talking with my friend today about what sort of Alchemist I would be. I decided to be the Sandwich Alchemist. Pleased I would be able to alchemize the tastiest sandwiches around with just an array and the neccessary ingredients. All the wholesome goodness of a sandwich, and none of the annoying work! Big Grin
Yomiko 03-08-2006 02:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mistress-Samwise
I was talking with my friend today about what sort of Alchemist I would be. I decided to be the Sandwich Alchemist. Pleased I would be able to alchemize the tastiest sandwiches around with just an array and the neccessary ingredients. All the wholesome goodness of a sandwich, and none of the annoying work! Big Grin

Thats not a bad idea, and you'll never starve.

I think a Water or Liquid Alchemist would be neat. (then again any sort of alchemy power would be awsome Big Grin ) I'm wearing the alchemy cricle that Al has inside of him.
Ano Hito 03-08-2006 05:33 PM
I would be the alchemist of editing. I could fix the spelling instantly on any term paper I ever wrote.
Inigo Montoya 03-08-2006 05:35 PM
The Chemoexplosive Alchemist. I would have the ability to bring out the explosive qualities of any chemical, as well as their varying secondary effects (fallout, EM pulsation, etctera).

Also, the Protein Alchemist, capable of manipulating the basic protein components of RNA and DNA.

I like both of them.

Though I would need a circle to use Alchemy, as I'm not so foolish as to believe I can play God and det away with it.
Phantom X 03-08-2006 05:49 PM
They would call me The Shimmer Alchemist. I would have the power to seperate my molecules and reconnect them. I would have gotten them by modifiying a circle to find his family from one to bring back the dead. I will have tried a 2nd time, but that time I would have confronted the Gate. The only problem is they wouldnt be able to take my parts because I can seperate them into small peices.
*break dances*
SEELE 08 03-08-2006 09:56 PM
The Planck Alchemist, I would use the ability to go between the Plank lenghts and Planck seconds to open worm holes and alter matter by utilizing the "quantum foam".
Mr. Fortnight 03-11-2006 02:47 PM
Everyone knows what mine would be. Besides, people would fear a paper golem. That, and nothing hurts more than a paper cut. It burns and hurts at the same time. *grins*
X Prime 03-11-2006 03:31 PM
The Meta-Alchemist, with the ability to manipulate subatomic particles... Pity that unless you have a photographic memory that kind of power can easily backfire on you.
piccorotto 03-12-2006 02:53 AM
Upon a recent convo with a friend of mine who claims he is the Timber Alchemist, I have concluded that I would be among the most useless alchemists of them all: the Sand Alchemist, capable of only being useful in the desert. And who fights out there.... -.-

Though if I did (and were the Sand Alchemist.. ;_; ), I'd be hitting those glass shard spike and molten slag ground attacks. Not to mention weapons like rock throwing stars and rock staffs.

But only in the desert....
Asirt 03-14-2006 10:53 PM
The Melodica Alchemist -

This person would have the ability to create beautiful yet destructive melodies that destroy those who stand in its way. Normal everyday objects can be changed through alchemy into instruments of many sizes that can take down even the toughest foe.

Only with the most musical mind can this alchemist reveal its true power. If he/she cannot create a melody with his/her mind at that moment, the power will become useless. The Melodica Alchemist carries an old instrument that aids the alchemist in the quest for the Philosopher's Stone.
ScionofDestiny 04-10-2006 06:48 PM
I have thought about this before. I AM READY.

I would be a Silver Alchemist. I wouldn't be with the state because I dislike being depedent on any law or authority. I choose silver because it has more hmm - spiritual history and is to my mind the noblest of metals. I don't care for gold that much.
piccorotto 04-19-2006 05:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by ScionofDestiny
I have thought about this before. I AM READY.

I would be a Silver Alchemist. I wouldn't be with the state because I dislike being depedent on any law or authority. I choose silver because it has more hmm - spiritual history and is to my mind the noblest of metals. I don't care for gold that much.

Taken. http://www.readmanga.com/view.php?currtitle=1&chap=043&img=32

xD
ScionofDestiny 04-21-2006 07:36 AM
LAME - well - I pick the Great Alchemist then - complete power and skill in EVERY FIELD.
Diverse Considerations 04-26-2006 02:38 AM
quote:

Hmmm, with that kind of alchemy, you'd need a partner. Perhaps the beer alchemist?

--------

But for me, I would be the wind alchemist. With a thin platinum transmutation circle surgically embedded onto my sternum (I hate needles and if I had to carry a transmutation circle on my body, I damned well wouldn't tattoo it on. *shiver*).

With the power to command wind, I would be able to produce anything from a fine breeze to a gale to a tornado. Heck, the ability to move hot and cold air masses would give limited ability to produce clouds and storms. Also, it would be excellent for parting bodies of water. And besides, he who controls the wind can control the direction of a fire. Big Grin
The Baker St. Irregular 04-26-2006 02:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Diverse Considerations
quote:

Hmmm, with that kind of alchemy, you'd need a partner. Perhaps the beer alchemist?

*shudders at the mention of alcohol* Eep. How 'bout a Dr. Pepper Alchemist? Anime Smile But then again... that wouldn't be as popular at suspicious high school parties...
Ace of Spades 04-27-2006 12:45 PM
The Blade Alchemist:

The Ability to materialize Daggers and Swords. Also with the fresh ability to have them materialize in my arms and legs so I can pull them out of my flesh.
ScionofDestiny 04-27-2006 02:30 PM
The ability to manipulate reality and the way my enemies perceive reality.
paul1290 07-19-2006 08:54 PM
I would be the Kinetic Energy Alchemist. I'd be able to control the energy of objects in motion using transmutation circles on my forearms. I cannot control objects that are not already moving, I can only redirect the energy of their motion or transfer motion from one object to another. For this reason I always carry a gun, crossbow, or throwing knives. One of my favorite tricks is to use the transmutation circles on my arms to control the direction of the bullet/dart/knife to take out multiple opponents. Another one of my favorite tricks is to throw an object into the air and gather it's kinetic energy by slowing down its fall before sending that kinetic energy in another direction, like using it to knock someone else over or to pull another object towards me if I can't reach it.
Knightskye 08-18-2006 10:35 PM
I would be the Chalk Alchemist. I would be able to draw transmutation circles extremely quickly for those who need them. Big Grin And make anti-ant force fields.