Tremors!

evanASF27 10-01-2005 09:03 PM
Who else here has seen the "Tremors" movies? Big Grin Three of the four were shown today on SciFi Channel and I have rediscovered my fanship of the series Big Grin

"TremorsII: Aftershocks" and "Tremors 4: The Legend Begins" (the prequel) are my favorite of the four movies. The TV series (which didn't go over so well) was okay for the most part IMO...it had its moments, particularly with Christopher Lloyd. One quote (spoken to Lloyd's character "Cletus") was just purely awesome:
quote:
Larry: [To Cletus] Hey, you guys in the old lab, you ever do experiments with time travel?

...that was pretty much the highlight of the TV series. Such a shame...goddamn writers at SciFi screwing things up. To quote one wise Burt Gummer:
quote:
You guys just do what you do best. Find something simple and complicate it!
David Ryder 10-01-2005 09:06 PM
I love the Tremor's moives, chessy but that's why I love them so much. I also wasn't to impressed by the TV series.
Kairi 10-01-2005 09:08 PM
The first one was the only good one.. and by good, I mean okay.
Generalissimo D 10-01-2005 09:19 PM
I saw 1 in spanish, and 2 and 3 back to back in english.

Worms. Right. Odd bit. It wasted a few hours.
Mugiwara Luffy 10-01-2005 09:31 PM
I liked the first, loved the second, was lukewarm on the third, and hated the fourth.

They shoulda ended after the first two.
Big Money 10-01-2005 10:11 PM
I thought the ghetto-ness and the campiness of the series was very, very, very entertaining. The movies are also most excellent, Tremors II being my favorite, I think...