:: EVERYTHING on the Characters of FMA ::

Nine Kuze 09-30-2005 01:22 PM
:: WARNING!! MAJOR SPOILERS!! ::

I was just on Answers.com and I type in FullMetal Alchemist... and basically it has all the answers to everyone and what will happen to them at the end of the series.

Check it out here: FullMetal Alchemist Answers

I just thought I'd share with you guys who don't already know what going to happen.

Peace.
Shredder 09-30-2005 10:51 PM
Interesting find! It has a lot of detailed information on even minor characters. But, like you said, it also has huge spoilers for both the anime and manga (not just character, but also plot spoilers). It's also interesting to see how different some of the Homunculus are in the manga (which I've just started reading recently). Definitely worth checking out if you've seen the series, otherwise it'll ruin the show for you.
spiked-knives 10-02-2005 03:01 PM
thanks much man, that guide was awesome. and explained a lot.

spoiler (highlight to read):
interesting to see how some of the the Homunculus are created from some characters we have already seen.

but how is it that they like became homoculus, i mean they were attempts at resurrecting a dead person, yet we saw what how the elrics mother turned out and she was apparently failed when u saw her, but yet u see sloth as a perfect replica of her. how can that be?

[Edit: Use spoiler tags, please. --Krang]