Will there be a Gungrave 3?

Paradigm Dog 09-29-2005 09:10 PM
I know Nightow's and RED Entertainment's Gungrave gets a lot of flak, but I personally love the series' edgy style and emotional storyline. While I don't expect an anime sequel, the door's wide open for a Gungrave 3 video game. I heard RED is interested in continuing the series, so it seems it will continue maybe, but no news for a long time. Will it happen? I wonder what Nightow's been up to?
David Ryder 09-29-2005 11:46 PM
yes! another Gungrave fan. I love Gungrave aswell and would very much like to see a sequal, also an anime sequal would kick butt too.
Paradigm Dog 10-03-2005 10:31 PM
You know there was a Gungrave 2 videogame, right? It was called Gungrave Overdose in case you didn't know and was for PS2.
David Ryder 10-04-2005 07:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Paradigm Dog
You know there was a Gungrave 2 videogame, right? It was called Gungrave Overdose in case you didn't know and was for PS2.

yay, I have that one. tis a great game.
paul1290 10-28-2005 12:35 PM
I just got Gungrave: Overdose for my PS2.

Even though the graphics are a bit primitive and the gameplay is repetitious, this game is so darn fun I really just stop caring about all it's flaws. It kind of reminds me of going to the arcade and playing Time Crisis for a really long while, you're doing the same thing over and over again but it's so fun that you just keep playing.