[Fan Art] Umino's Fanart

Tickle Tickle 09-27-2005 04:24 PM
I have another Cutie Honey-related fanart up at Deviantart! Happy

Paradise School- Iyaa!

This is based off one of the later episodes in Cutie Honey. Dealing with Kisaragi Honey joining another school. Well despite it's outside appearance, Paradise School is a piece of crap. It's just made up of giant pieces of cardboard to make it look good. Anyways, lots of crazy stuff happens there, like Naojiro bossing around all the teachers, and tying Honey to a cross.

I tried to play around with this more, using some effects here and there. I hope you guys like it.

Also, here's the original drawing of Kisaragi Honey. (Hand drawn, scanned, then colored on the computer)

Generalissimo D 09-27-2005 04:27 PM
That looks ridiculously like the real thing. Really. Lines could be straightened here and there, but really.

GOOD JOB.

Woo hoo! I actually gave you a 10 this time!
Tickle Tickle 09-27-2005 04:39 PM
Thanks, I didn't 'fix up' the lines as much as I did with my other fanart.

Thanks again! ^^
Tickle Tickle 09-28-2005 04:18 PM
I have another picture up! Alot more interesting than the last one!

Lips Attack

Here's the full color picture of Honey:

thebravest1 09-28-2005 07:57 PM
Holy cow that is awsome artwork. I mean really well done. I really like the Paradise School one though really well done.
Generalissimo D 09-28-2005 08:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Umino
I have another picture up! Alot more interesting than the last one!

Lips Attack

Here's the full color picture of Honey:

Your amazing. Really. I'll trade you artistic abilities. I can draw like a bastard child of Jhonen Vasquez. Really! I can...ok..I'll shut up... Tongue

Now... Dorothy Honey maybe?
Tickle Tickle 10-01-2005 08:16 AM
Thanks guys. ^__^

Dorothy-Honey huh? That sounds pretty cool, I'll try to work on that. Although I'm thinking about doing a Sister Jill one next.