Episode 28 Discussion: "All is One, One is All"

Shredder 09-24-2005 10:56 PM
In tonight's episode, we get a flashback of an unusual training experience Ed and Al had as children, along with the introduction of a mysterious new character. Enjoy!
Sir Nise 09-24-2005 11:27 PM
I love the new season soooo much. It's a lot more intense than that of the last one.

This episode was a good version of a flashback episode. I liked how they were just getting beat up by the guy, no mercy style. That kid at the end was wayyyy creepy though. Sorta like something/body you would not want to find your closet.
Sephiroth 09-24-2005 11:54 PM
Well, I like this episode for its examinations of the cycle of life, and the flashbacks to Ed and Al's childhood. It was interesting to see how Izumi's training started, especially in comparison to how the boys have changed since. The scene in which Ed and Al found out who the masked man was, was also very funny. It seemed almost like Scooby-Doo, and Ed's expression change was priceless.

That being said (note that the rest of my comments will be in spoilers, don't read this if you don't want to have a mind shattering experience).
spoiler (highlight to read):
I hate the fact that our little friend has finally made his appearance.As he, Wrath, is easily my least favorite Sin, especially considering how awesome he is in the manga. Then again, that was a different person. Wrath is just so annoying that you almost have to hate him. However, he does bring about the introduction of Greed in a few episodes, so I will do a happy dance!
R.Smith 09-25-2005 03:36 AM
I liked this episode! Big Grin

The whole "all is one, one is all" made a lot of sense once it was explained. Smile

Was it just my eyes or did that kid who popped out of the trees have one arm not as pale as the rest of them?
Sephiroth 09-25-2005 05:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
I liked this episode! Big Grin

The whole "all is one, one is all" made a lot of sense once it was explained. Smile

Was it just my eyes or did that kid who popped out of the trees have one arm not as pale as the rest of them?

No, it was not your eyes. One arm was not as pale. I could explain it, but that would spoil a lot.
StevieV019 10-05-2005 10:18 AM
I may be wrong, but I figured Id throw this out there regarding the new character:

The arm looked like it couldve been Ed's and the body of the new character looked like it couldve been Al's.

Im probably wrong, but that I was my initial reaction to seeing how the new character looked...