Ninja girl in action!

Ryona 09-22-2005 12:32 AM
Hi, hi! ^_^

My name is Ryona, and I'm a mod from Krang's Technodrome forums.

I've been meaning to join this place for a LONG time, but never got around to doing so. heh Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Hmm... What else can I say...

Well, I'm a fan of anime and manga (duh!) Tongue
And I also like to draw in that style as well. Big Grin

I'll be posting some pics in the art forum. Wink

I have a few favorite anime/manga. City Hunter being at the top. Dragonball is probably my second fave, but only up to the end of the Frieza saga... before the series got horribly stupid. Sweatdrop

Anyway... I'm also a huge fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and my fave ninja boy is Leonardo! Big Grin

Well, that's about it for now.

The last one to post in this thread gets some pocky! Happy
Generalissimo D 09-22-2005 12:35 AM
Let me be the first to greet ye!

Hey. Any mod of the drome is a friend here.
TMNT ROCKS!

Welcome to PCF. Here is the welcome mat.

Enjoy your stay.
R.Smith 09-22-2005 12:35 AM
Welcome Ryona! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not. (though I some how don't think you'll need to do this)

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Ryona 09-22-2005 01:08 AM
Thanks for the greatings, guys. Big Grin

Thank you for the mat, D-Boy. It's cute. ^_^
And thank you for those links, R. Smith. Smile
Krang 09-22-2005 01:58 AM
Welcome to PCF, Ryona! Big Grin It's not quite as busy here as it is over at The Technodrome, but there is still some interesting discussion going on.
Ryona 09-22-2005 02:20 AM
Hi, Krang! *hugs* ^_^

I'm so happy you greeted me! Big Grin

This board is fabulous! I'm sure I'm going to have a great time here! Anime Smile
The Big Finale 09-22-2005 03:14 AM
I recognize you from time spent browsing around The Technodrome as a guest. Neato.

Welcome to PCF!
dominusofdeath 09-22-2005 05:53 AM
Yay! ANother Technodrome member. I'm a Technodrome member. Although I havent posted in a while or ever. Anyway. Welcome to Paradigm City. I hope you like it here.
Zopwx2 09-22-2005 06:33 AM
Welcomage to the max.
DJX Prime 09-22-2005 07:09 AM
Sorry, I couldn't resist putting that as the title. Big Grin

Welcome to the board. Out of curiosity, any particular incarnation of TMNT you like?
Tony Waynewrong 09-22-2005 09:23 AM
Welcome to the city of lost memories. I hope you enjoy this place. I am certain you will find, at least, some fan-art, fan-fic, and just plain fans to be enjoyable. Take care. Big Grin
BethMcBeth 09-22-2005 09:44 AM
Hi there! And welcome to PCF! It is always great to have another artist! Yayaya!! I hope you have a blast! Take care!

-Beth
thebravest1 09-22-2005 12:12 PM
Thats awsome can't wait to see your artwork. I hope that you have a great stay here. So without further interuption.

Welcome to Paradigm City
Ryona 09-22-2005 01:29 PM
Thank you for the warm welcomes, everyone! I'm really enjoying this place and the people here. Anime Smile

quote:
Originally posted by DJX Prime
Out of curiosity, any particular incarnation of TMNT you like?

I like just about all of them exept for Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation. That series was so lame. Sweatdrop

My fave though is the Mirage comics, the original series, and the new series. Smile

TURTLE POWER! Big Grin
David Ryder 09-22-2005 03:20 PM
Greetings, and enjoy your stay here. ^^
Madrona 09-22-2005 05:13 PM
Hello Ryona! Welcome to Paradigm City!

I look forward to seeing your artwork.

Madrona
Collateral 09-22-2005 11:34 PM
Hello! I hope your stay here is wonderful!
paul1290 09-23-2005 07:34 AM
Hello and Welcome!
Be careful when parking your car here. Your car insurance might not cover damages caused my megadeuses.
Kittie heavenly6 09-24-2005 02:39 AM
So.

We meet again.

HAVE AT YOU!

Tongue

This is Alison/GK if you didn't know Wink
DJX Prime 09-24-2005 07:43 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ryona
I like just about all of them exept for Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation. That series was so lame. Sweatdrop

Next Mutation was the live-action show, right? If it is, I agree. Especially if they had to make a cameo on the Power Rangers. *shudder*

Another fan question: you wouldn't by any chance have the TMNT RPG that Palladium put out years ago?