Ninja girl in action!

Ryona 09-24-2005 09:12 AM
Hi, Alison! *hugs* So happy to see you! Big Grin Oh, and I so totally knew it was you from your avy and sig. Wink Smile

And yes, Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation was the awful live action series. And yes, it was totally lame that they did a cameo with the Power Rangers. Dead

Oh, and yes! I do have the TMNT RPG book! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles And Other Strangeness. Happy

I used to play that game quite a bit. It was alot of fun. Been thinking about gathering some friends and playing it again. Pleased

So, I take it you have played it too?
Kittie heavenly6 09-24-2005 11:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by DJX Prime
quote:
Originally posted by Ryona
I like just about all of them exept for Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation. That series was so lame. Sweatdrop

Next Mutation was the live-action show, right? If it is, I agree. Especially if they had to make a cameo on the Power Rangers. *shudder*

Another fan question: you wouldn't by any chance have the TMNT RPG that Palladium put out years ago?

Heh, I actually have that Palladium RPG also.
DJX Prime 09-25-2005 06:37 AM
Actually I haven't played it. I did have a copy of it for some of the source material. I was collecting some of the Palladium stuff a while back; namely Robotech and Rifts. One of the books I had that tied in to TMNT was a Rifts suppliment for After the Bomb, the post-apocalyptic mutant RPG.
BabyGhia 09-26-2005 09:23 PM
Welcome to the forum, Ryona! Enjoy your stay here!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Pygmalion 09-27-2005 08:16 AM
Hello, Ryona, and welcome to our lovely domes. It's great to see more cross-fertilization between the Technodrome and Paradigm City.

Since you are new here, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures
Ground Crew Gripes and Aircraft Chatter

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion