Who is the Ultimate Villain?

R.Jesse 03-03-2006 06:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Spacehog
Yeah Big Prime is absolutely right in his assessment of Rosewater. Schwartzwald is cool, but not pure evil by any stretch of the imagination. I could even see him and Roger working together if they just talked to each other for more than a minute. Well, maybe not. Schwartzwald seems like he's too crazy to work with Roger.


It is impossible beacause Schwartzwald is a pyro and tries to burn Roger on a reguler basis, however he isin't truely evil..

Alex is the tyrant obsessed with bombing his own city to death and shooting at lights in the sky in order to become god.
ScionofDestiny 04-06-2006 02:23 PM
Schwartzwald is probably - no ... IS the greatest anime villian to ever walk the face of earth. I would like to think someone from Evangelion was but in the end, Schwartzwald is just overall coolest villian.
Big Jauln 04-06-2006 10:05 PM
Well I think every single one of those people are crazy for memories. Although, I consider Alex the mastermind I'll vote for Schwartzwald because he is reall cool.
SEELE 08 04-07-2006 11:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Jesse
quote:
Originally posted by Spacehog
Yeah Big Prime is absolutely right in his assessment of Rosewater. Schwartzwald is cool, but not pure evil by any stretch of the imagination. I could even see him and Roger working together if they just talked to each other for more than a minute. Well, maybe not. Schwartzwald seems like he's too crazy to work with Roger.


It is impossible beacause Schwartzwald is a pyro and tries to burn Roger on a reguler basis, however he isin't truely evil..

Alex is the tyrant obsessed with bombing his own city to death and shooting at lights in the sky in order to become god.


He was shooting lasers or some kind of particle beam weapon at the sky as an anti-aircraft measure, if you look closely there are what eppears to be B2 bombers in the sky and he thinks they are bombing the city (which they might be I'm not really sure) I love Alex, but he needs therapy, as I've said before he's the adult Shinji Ikari.
ScionofDestiny 04-07-2006 11:39 PM
Adult Shinji Ikari? That is certainly one of the stranger comparisons I've heard. Shinji tries to help people and learns a lesson, whereas Alex NEVER tries to help anyone.

That is simplistic view, but it is only part of it.
Generalissimo D 04-07-2006 11:43 PM
Mike Lazzo
evanASF27 04-07-2006 11:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox
Mike Lazzo

*raises glass*


Though...Schwarzwald is possibly the best villain I've ever encountered in an anime so far. Hell I wouldn't mind having a manga series devoted entirely to Schwarzwald and his Truth-seeking perils.
SEELE 08 04-08-2006 02:28 AM
I'm just refering to there upbringing, there father's didn't care at all for them and they are both such whiny little b*tches. They are both prone to tantrums and immature outbursts.
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-08-2006 05:20 PM
Vera is Vera. I can't really describe her any other way. Tongue

Beck...is a dumb-ass, and any one who sees one of the earlier episodes with him in it will see why. Sweatdrop All he's good at is messing around with machines. Neutral

Schwarzwald is obsessive-compulsive. That's all there is to him. Roll Eyes

Alex is the ultimate God Complex. Red Face I would have loved to beat his ego-maniacal ass, and then put him in a straight jacket and toss him into a padded cell. Pleased

But ALAN...Alan is truely and utterly demented-psychotic. Shocked He kills people with a smile. Shocked Shocked And I like Dorothy, so he got on my 'I Hate That Anime Character' list in the episode where he tried to kill her. Mad

ALAN IS THE MOST EVIL. Shocked Schwarzwald is the coolest of them all. Smile

Chitter-Box-Cat
SEELE 08 04-08-2006 07:49 PM
Alan is a pyscho-path of a cyborg. He is an insult to cyborgs everywhere.
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-09-2006 12:46 AM
They...killed Beck? Neutral

IN THE MANGA!? Shocked

Which volume? Shocked

Who? Shocked

WHY? Shocked

I know he's a jackass and crazy...but did they have to kill him!? Shocked Shocked

Chitter-Box-Cat
Dangerous 04-09-2006 08:33 AM
As cyborgs I prefer them

SEELE 08 04-09-2006 09:35 AM
Best Cyborg Evar!

M.S. Feather 04-09-2006 09:58 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
They...killed Beck? Neutral

IN THE MANGA!? Shocked

Which volume? Shocked

Who? Shocked

WHY? Shocked

I know he's a jackass and crazy...but did they have to kill him!? Shocked Shocked

Chitter-Box-Cat


......

spoiler (highlight to read):
Yes, he dies but only in body.
Like Schwarzwald, he still has the capability to exist in the world to some extent. This allows him to play a rather large roll in the ending of the manga and in an alternate telling becomes the basis of the first volume of the Lost Memory.
The cause of all of this was Beck's discovery of a megadeus (The Gigadeus) underground that would show him visions of the world as it was before the events of Paradigm. As a result he goes completely insane and pulls Roger underground to show him everything. Roger finally snaps and blows the Gigadeus to hell, killing Beck in the process.
He dies in Vol. 5 but Vol. 4 and 6 give a deeper view into the events and who was really responsible for them.
Dangerous 04-09-2006 10:06 AM
what's the difference between a cyborg and an android ? Confused
M.S. Feather 04-09-2006 10:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by samirsouleyman
what's the difference between a cyborg and an android ? Confused


An android is simply a machine built in our image (Dorothy).
A cyborg is a human with mechanical enhancements (Alan).
Dangerous 04-10-2006 02:33 AM
quote:
Originally posted by M.S. Feather
quote:
Originally posted by samirsouleyman
what's the difference between a cyborg and an android ? Confused


An android is simply a machine built in our image (Dorothy).
A cyborg is a human with mechanical enhancements (Alan).


Very good ! Pleased Thank you to have "éclairé ma lanterne" . Tongue
paradoxx 05-02-2006 11:52 PM
I'd like to think that Vera was the scariest villian, she buried her emotions, Alan Gabrial was teh ultimate villian, it was impossible to tell if he had emotions to begin with.
Diverse Considerations 05-03-2006 12:24 AM
I think Alan wins for ultimate villain. He was pure evil in a gay suit.

However, if we are going for ultimate antagonist, that has to be Schwarzwald. Not only does he get under Roger Smith's skin, but Paradigm, Alex, and Alan. Even from beyond the grave, he is still there, pushing, promoting his one truth.

And let's face it, he piloted Big Duo and his spirit destroyed Alan. How much more ultimate can you get?