Just A Big O Joke I Had...

Nine Kuze 09-16-2005 02:17 PM
Roger Smith was piloting Big O, who was fighting the three foriegn megaduse out in the sea at the south side of Paradigm City.

After defeating the megaduses, Norman came up on the teleprompter and had a message for Roger.

"Master Roger. The doctor called... again."

Roger: "Again?! That's the third time today. Well, if he's going to annoy me this much then he must have something important to say. I'll be there in ten minutes."

Norman: "Yes, Master Roger."

Dorothy: "Roger, what does the doctor want to see you for?"

Roger: "I don't know, Dorothy. I took a physical test and he probably has the results but I don't know why he wants to see me you badly."

Later on during the day, Roger visited his doctor's office.

Doctor: "Roger Smith, where the hell have you been?!"

Roger: "Well, I'm a pretty busy guy, Doc. I am Paradigm City's top nego..."

The doctor cut him off and invited him to take a seat.

Doctor: "You may not be for much longer. I got the results to your physical test."

Roger, nervous: "What's the matter? Just give it to me straight, Doc."

Doctor: "Okay, Roger, if that's how you want it. I have bad news and even worse news."

Roger: "What's the bad news?"

Doctor: "Well from the looks of your physical test, you have 24 hours left to live."

Roger jumps up from the seat in horror: "Oh, my God! How can that be! This can't be right! This can't be right! This can't be... Wait a damn minute. You said there's bad and worse news. The bad news is that I have 24 hours left to live. If that's the bad news, then what the hell is the worse news.

The doctor, with his cold blue eyes, looked straight into Roger and said;
"The worse news is that I've been trying to reach you and tell you the bad news since yesterday!"

Peace.
Lupin IV 09-16-2005 09:29 PM
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Funny
Pygmalion 09-16-2005 11:22 PM
Ha ha ha! *plop* My head fell off

Gotta love the classics!

Pygmalion
Mattartist 09-17-2005 05:48 PM
NOOO! Roger! Wait, there is a remedy...

Dorothy: Roger, is it true?

Roger: Yes...the doc told me straight... Now I actually wished he would, you know, beat around the bush a bit...

Dorothy: (thinks) Shocked I believe I have a solution...

To be Continued!
poptartchan 09-18-2005 12:25 AM
ahah i believe we have a case of twisted irony lol good stuff poor old roger tho lol haha but i think it would be even better if we continued the story!
Mattartist 09-18-2005 01:29 PM
Now the continuation from my last post! (evil laugh)
Well, here you go... Sweatdrop -----------

Roger jumps up.

Roger: What? What is it Dorothy?

Dorothy: Simply put, we could have Norman place your brain inside one of these strangley convenient Roger androids that're lying around the hallways...

Roger: Shocked Wait... Confused

Dorothy: Don't expect me to explain everything, Mr. Negotiator, I'm an android, not a detective...

Roger: Evil

The END! Big Grin --- Frown Sorry if I was treadin' on yer teritorry, Mr. Paradigm Hustla, but -- well, I couldn't resist. If you desire you may throw a flaming megadeus at me mercilessly. (waits) Any time now...

(Hustla throws a megadeus.) AHHH! Shocked

Megadeus: Happy Hello, you can be my SPECIAL FRIEND! Happy Happy

Me: Okay, I feel a miscommunication has taken place here.... Big Grin
Collateral 09-18-2005 06:27 PM
That was hillarious. Bravo! Big Grin
Nine Kuze 09-20-2005 01:41 PM
Thanks for the responses everybody, that really helps with the confidence. I actually heard that joke on the new animated series "The Batman" where Joker was telling jokes and infected Batman with his laughing gas. When I first heard the joke, I couldn't stop laughing and I just modified it to suit the world of Big O.

If you guys have any jokes, feel free to post them here.
Peace.
corrupt 12-14-2005 08:26 PM
fuunnny joke Big Grin
Lost_Cyborg 12-22-2005 05:58 AM
ROFL!!!!
But in other news: *kills who ever re-created Batman* The old version was better!
BethMcBeth 12-22-2005 04:33 PM
Hahah that would really have to bite! You realize your dying and what little time you had just is gone! ROFL!

-Beth