The (TRUE) Exorcism of Emily Rose

Nine Kuze 09-15-2005 04:50 PM
I was on one of my all-time favorite sites, SLAM Basketball online, and there's this movie critic, Omar Mazariego, whose pretty funny. Anyway, he just reviewed The Exorcism of Emily Rose and to him, its really not gangsta.

Check out the review here.
Peace.
Sharpshooter005 09-15-2005 05:40 PM
I...I tried reading that...but then he mentioned R. Kelly, and I fell over grasping my head. As a high pitched tone shattered my mind itself.
Nine Kuze 09-15-2005 05:47 PM
Sorry about that.
Did you at least read the part about you know... the movie?
Mike 09-15-2005 05:58 PM
I tried reading it, but...I couldn't understand a damn word of it.

Anyway, "based on a true story" usually doesn't mean anything. The family who lived in the Amityville Horror house admitted they made it all up just to get famous.
Patsai 09-15-2005 10:11 PM
I knew the story of Analiesse Michael long before the movie was even announced, and you can find her gravesite in Germany. It's filled with flowers and a bunch of other things from people who believed she was possessed. Supposedly there were a lot of them too, especially since her death occured around the time The Exorcist (1973) came out and caused a mass hysteria all over the little country.
Lupin IV 09-15-2005 10:22 PM
I heard the exorcism tape alittle while ago, on some website. Spooky to say the least.
CoCoaPuFF CatX 09-18-2005 10:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike

Anyway, "based on a true story" usually doesn't mean anything. The family who lived in the Amityville Horror house admitted they made it all up just to get famous.

Wow are you serious i didn't know that but waht about all the other movies with all the other differnt families in the house where they just making it all up too? man this kinda stuff like freaks me out!! Crying
David Ryder 09-18-2005 10:39 AM
Good movie, but the review, umm I didn't really get it. Confused Confused
Fujiko 09-18-2005 02:52 PM
Dude kept veering way off from the topic. But anyways, even if I hadn't read his review, the film still doesn't seem appealing. I would like to hear that tape though.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike

Don't forget the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.