I'm not actually that new...

Zipline 09-14-2005 01:08 PM
I joined Paradigm City a long time ago, but then forgot about it when I was forced to move to a new house. I only just found it again a few days ago, and only started posting yesterday, so I guess you could say I am mentally new to the forums.

I only own Big O season 1, and have yet to see most of season 2 (ive seen 14, 15, 16, and 17 on On Demand), but I just ordered season 2 collectors edition. Should be here in about a week Pleased
Tony Waynewrong 09-14-2005 02:27 PM
Welcome back to the Enchanted Realm of the Big O (aka Paradigm City Forums and PCF). I hope you enjoy our wide assortment of fanart, fanfics and just plain fans. For maximum enjoyment, leave your sanity at the door with Norman (they tend to scare the natives).

Once again, welcome to PCF. Big Grin
Generalissimo D 09-14-2005 04:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zipline
I joined Paradigm City a long time ago, but then forgot about it when I was forced to move to a new house. I only just found it again a few days ago, and only started posting yesterday, so I guess you could say I am mentally new to the forums.

I only own Big O season 1, and have yet to see most of season 2 (ive seen 14, 15, 16, and 17 on On Demand), but I just ordered season 2 collectors edition. Should be here in about a week Pleased

Wow. Its my story all over again!

Welcome to PCF. Here is the welcome mat.

Enjoy your stay.
Patsai 09-14-2005 05:19 PM
welcome to PCF. I've got connections in Portland, OR. Hear it's a neat little place. Anyhow, enjoy your stay.
paul1290 09-14-2005 08:01 PM
Hello and Welcome!
Watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
BabyGhia 09-14-2005 10:39 PM
Welcome to the forum, Zipline! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Zopwx2 09-14-2005 10:46 PM
Welcome Fiend.
088nd 09-14-2005 11:46 PM
Sup nug.
R.Smith 09-15-2005 12:41 AM
Welcome Zipline! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Collateral 09-15-2005 04:59 AM
Welcome! I hope your stay here is wonderful!
Zipline 09-15-2005 12:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Waynewrongleave your sanity at the door with Norman

Don't worry, that won't be much of a problem Wink .

quote:
Originally posted by D-Boy *snip*

Ive got to get a mat like that in real life, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Patsai I've got connections in Portland, OR. Hear it's a neat little place.

Yea, the enviroment around here is awsome, what with all the trees, but the political situation leaves a lot to be desired... *coughdemocrats*

quote:
Originally posted by paul1290Watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.

*swears uncontrolably at the sight of my car* I just bought that! Look at the dents!

quote:
Originally posted by BabyGhia Hope you enjoy your stay!

I fully intend to Big Grin .

quote:
Originally posted by 088nd
Sup nug.

*cough* Um... aparently I must not be up on the latest "jive talk," because I couldnt tell a "nug" from a Megadeus.

quote:
Originally posted by R.SmithPlease check out the... *snip.* Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin

Thank you for the links, but I already read those before I started posting. Thanx for the offer, ill be sure to PM you with every little problem I ever experience Tongue .

quote:
Originally posted by Collateral
Welcome! I hope your stay here is wonderful!

As do I!

I would like to thank everyone on here for their generous welcome, and especially Zopwx2, because I couldnt quote him. I didnt forget you, I just didnt know how to reply! Also, I would like to thank my parents for rasing me, and my teachers for not beating me when I got a problem wrong in school *sniffle*

Haha, but seriously, I am grateful for the warm welcome.