Yes....I have arrived!

poptartchan 09-12-2005 10:46 PM
hellos everybody itz me the awesome and o so tasty poptartchan! well i'm semi new to the forums i known about it and read post but i was never really a member so itz nice to be back! in a way so to speak! ^_^ well i hope i get to know some of you here on the forums and yeah everything will be CRAZY GOOD (got that from the commercial)

p.s. just in case your wondering no i'm not obsessed with pop tarts i just like the name and concept lol hope thats not to weird.. *stare* thanks everyone ... o.O
Zopwx2 09-12-2005 11:16 PM
Howdy stranger.
BabyGhia 09-13-2005 12:07 AM
Welcome to the forum, poptartchan! You can be as crazy as you'd like.. within reason, of course. Tongue Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
R.Smith 09-13-2005 12:32 AM
Welcome poptartchan! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Tony Waynewrong 09-13-2005 12:06 PM
Welcome to the dominion of the magnificant Big O. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Generalissimo D 09-13-2005 03:58 PM
Hello poptartchan! Enjoy your stay.

Heres the welcome mat.

Enjoy your stay. And come on in for IRC Chat later...
paul1290 09-13-2005 07:26 PM
Hello and Welcome! Please watch where you park your car because your insurance company might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.