John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band

NightRanger 09-12-2005 07:13 PM

This band's best known for their triple platinum 1983 soundtrack to the film "Eddie & The Cruisers". John Cafferty has gotten lots of comparison to Bruce Springsteen, and it's fact that Cafferty will never be better than "The Boss", but he's still got some good songs. The group's 1985 release "Tough All Over" has some good songs on it. Preferably "C-I-T-Y", and "Voice Of America's Sons". The latter became the theme song to a cliche Sylvester Stallone movie called "Cobra", but that doesn't stop it from being a good song.
Generalissimo D 09-12-2005 07:22 PM
Dear NightRanger,

No offense, but do you REALLY need to start a new thread for every band that catches your fancy? I mean, its good and all you want to express your likes and such, but your sort of borderlining on spam here...

Sincerely,
D-Boy
Travis Bickle 09-12-2005 07:54 PM
What D-Boy is trying to say is that nobody cares, dude. You can make a million music threads. Nobody will respond to most, if any of them.
088nd 09-12-2005 08:01 PM
Mostly because you pick obscure bands that no one has heard of. Except they're BAD obscure bands. I don't think any band that made a breakthrough in 1983 could be good.
NightRanger 09-12-2005 08:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by D-Boy
Dear NightRanger,

No offense, but do you REALLY need to start a new thread for every band that catches your fancy?

Everyone else here does! I'm not doing anything wrong!