:: Clarity Of Act 26 ::

Ghaleon 12-10-2005 02:02 AM
Hey, hows it goin, this is my first post... I have a some theories about Big O, especially ones about Ep. 26, and here is a few of them...

I think that Paradim city was staged. I feel that maybe a govnerment agenda went on to try and harness the power of God for military use, so Gordon Rosewater and Roger Smith made a deal to build the domes and create a "base" so to speak... Things got out of hand when dealing with the Megadueces... for starters I think they saw first hand that the Megadueces only obeyed those of their choosing, so they tried different people such as Roger and the ones that where compatitble where cloned and had androids made of themselves to pilot many Megadueces into wars and such... When Big Venus came about it had the full power of a God that could control time and space and ended up destroying the "base" which in term whiped out all peoples memories and destroyed all the Big O's and Roger Smiths and such except for 1 of each... When first entering a Megaduese is says Cast in the name of God ye not guilty, I believe this is aimed towards the persons intent and nature... If it sees u enter the Big to use the power of God for destruction and chaos which would be against God it condemns them but the ones that enter a Big on the intent of helping fellow man such as a God would do it pardons them. Since at the begining Gordon and Roger had an agreement about the domes, Wayneright was probably present with his daughter Dorrothy who was seeing Roger, which would explian y she asks the question to Roger about if they met under different circumstances would they fall in love. I dont think its really that Dorothy can have feelings, its just in her memories that she once had a relationship with Roger... I think Angel was made to use Big Venus and was using it for the good of man but turned like Satan did and wanted power and lost her wings and fell from Grace thus resetting the city and causing chaos... I believe all the cities found underwater and underground r past experiments and after Big Venus turned each time and reset them they destroyed that city, covered it up and made a new one for new memories... I believe its all a staged experiment in an inclosed space somewheres for military research...
David Ryder 12-10-2005 11:02 AM
Rockin theory Ghaleon. With the "ending" of episode 26 basically anything is a possibility.

Edit: Welcome to the forums.
spiked-knives 12-10-2005 11:43 AM
i could disagreee on a lot of it, but none the less that was a kick ass theory, seriously wow.
Nine Kuze 12-10-2005 12:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ghaleon
Hey, hows it goin, this is my first post... I have a some theories about Big O, especially ones about Ep. 26, and here is a few of them...

I think that Paradim city was staged. I feel that maybe a govnerment agenda went on to try and harness the power of God for military use, so Gordon Rosewater and Roger Smith made a deal to build the domes and create a "base" so to speak... Things got out of hand when dealing with the Megadueces... for starters I think they saw first hand that the Megadueces only obeyed those of their choosing, so they tried different people such as Roger and the ones that where compatitble where cloned and had androids made of themselves to pilot many Megadueces into wars and such... When Big Venus came about it had the full power of a God that could control time and space and ended up destroying the "base" which in term whiped out all peoples memories and destroyed all the Big O's and Roger Smiths and such except for 1 of each... When first entering a Megaduese is says Cast in the name of God ye not guilty, I believe this is aimed towards the persons intent and nature... If it sees u enter the Big to use the power of God for destruction and chaos which would be against God it condemns them but the ones that enter a Big on the intent of helping fellow man such as a God would do it pardons them. Since at the begining Gordon and Roger had an agreement about the domes, Wayneright was probably present with his daughter Dorrothy who was seeing Roger, which would explian y she asks the question to Roger about if they met under different circumstances would they fall in love. I dont think its really that Dorothy can have feelings, its just in her memories that she once had a relationship with Roger... I think Angel was made to use Big Venus and was using it for the good of man but turned like Satan did and wanted power and lost her wings and fell from Grace thus resetting the city and causing chaos... I believe all the cities found underwater and underground r past experiments and after Big Venus turned each time and reset them they destroyed that city, covered it up and made a new one for new memories... I believe its all a staged experiment in an inclosed space somewheres for military research...


It's a pretty good theory on Act 26, Ghaleon (by the way, welcome to Paradigm!!!!) but with this theory, I'm wondering about Angel the director and not Angel the character in Paradigm City. Would the military make Angel the director produce a television show like the Big O? I still like to think that it was indeed some sort of television show that was conducted.

Certainly, we news that the head writer of Big O would and is interested in third season of Big O and Act 25 aired on Adult Swim earlier this week. So, (I know I asked this question before but it wasn't really answered and still...) if there was to be a third season what would it be about? In the last two episodes, we were shown everything (somewhat I guess) that Paradigm City is, even it was done in a mad, mad, confusing rush that is mindboggling... Very mindboggling. So, you crazy kids who what a Season 3, what would this season be about?
Peace.
David Ryder 12-10-2005 12:10 PM
quote:
So, you crazy kids who what a Season 3, what would this season be about?


There's quite abit they could let us in on. The gears below the city,The stage lights and rafters, and Behemoth among other things. As I felt season II didn't answer jack, the last 5 or so episodes felt very rushed. I got this whole "oh my season III's a no go, lets throw together a crazoid ending that makes no sense and will drive everyone berserk."
Nine Kuze 12-10-2005 12:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gaddes
quote:
So, you crazy kids who what a Season 3, what would this season be about?


There's quite abit they could let us in on. The gears below the city,The stage lights and rafters, and Behemoth among other things. As I felt season II did answer jack, the last 5 or so episodes felt very rushed. I got this whole "oh my season III's a no, lets throw together a crazoid ending that makes no sense and will drive everyone berserk."


Um, that last part is so true. Its so so true. Anyway, if they were to venture about the superdome, the underwater gears, and Behemoth, wouldn't they need to have some sense of their memories intact after the Event in Act 26. I'm probably the only one here on the forums that likes to believe or think this but I like to think that the characters in Paradigm City don't have their memories of the last world. Maybe that's why a Season 3 seems so hard for me to think of.
Peace.
Mattartist 12-10-2005 12:28 PM
(smiles widely)

Nine XXVI, I thought you'd never ask. Cool

What I think Season 3 should be is about (as I might've said before, me not sure) the redemption of Paradigm City. What I mean about that is that GOOD suprises and stuff happen in Season 3. You know, Roger learning to be more caring to his FAMILY, Dorothy and Norman, and less megadeus fights and all, so that when Big O is called, there is more of a spectacular emphasis on it.

Other stuff in Season 3 should be:
-A Norman-oriented episode (GOD, WE NEED MORE NORMAN!)
-A more Schwartzwald-oriented episode (like he becomes another "good" dominus, as I think he should)
-Understanding why Angel is the director of Paradigm City
-Roger and Dorothy finally KISS! Big Grin
-Megadeus team-ups! (Big O and original Duo mostly)
-Dorothy to be dominus of Big Fau (read theory that is AWESOME)
-Uncovering the unifying truth to everything (its a spinoff of Christian Religion, so what do YOU guys think the ULTIMATE TRUTH is?)

I'll make it real easy for ya: GOD!

Thats all for now, folks. REMEMBER, if we are true to Big O, Big O will be true to us (as will the deities that write and produce the show) Big Grin

EDIT: Whoa, Nine XXVI, you posted whilst I was posting! Anyway, I believe (as in the awesome Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories game) that no matter what happens, people can retain their memories from long ago when something happens that "wakes the memories up" so in a phrase. At least, that's what I think! Big Grin
David Ryder 12-10-2005 12:34 PM
I personally believe that they do have there memorys. I also think that once Mr. Konaka got the word that season III was a no go, he and his team basically had to throw something together and hope fans would like it even though they could have done MUCH more.

quote:
Roger and Dorothy finally KISS!


I actually was hoping that was going to happen in season II, I know my fanboy side came out but oh well.
Nine Kuze 12-10-2005 12:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mattartist
(smiles widely)

Nine XXVI, I thought you'd never ask. Cool

What I think Season 3 should be is about (as I might've said before, me not sure) the redemption of Paradigm City. What I mean about that is that GOOD suprises and stuff happen in Season 3. You know, Roger learning to be more caring to his FAMILY, Dorothy and Norman, and less megadeus fights and all, so that when Big O is called, there is more of a spectacular emphasis on it.

Other stuff in Season 3 should be:
-A Norman-oriented episode (GOD, WE NEED MORE NORMAN!)
-A more Schwartzwald-oriented episode (like he becomes another "good" dominus, as I think he should)
-Understanding why Angel is the director of Paradigm City
-Roger and Dorothy finally KISS! Big Grin
-Megadeus team-ups! (Big O and original Duo mostly)
-Dorothy to be dominus of Big Fau (read theory that is AWESOME)
-Uncovering the unifying truth to everything (its a spinoff of Christian Religion, so what do YOU guys think the ULTIMATE TRUTH is?)

I'll make it real easy for ya: GOD!

Thats all for now, folks. REMEMBER, if we are true to Big O, Big O will be true to us (as will the deities that write and produce the show) Big Grin

EDIT: Whoa, Nine XXVI, you posted whilst I was posting! Anyway, I believe (as in the awesome Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories game) that no matter what happens, people can retain their memories from long ago when something happens that "wakes the memories up" so in a phrase. At least, that's what I think! Big Grin


Glad your happy about the question, Matty Boy Big Grin ! And I agree with your memory statement, I guess what I was trying to say before was that I think that they have no memories of the past prior to forty years agao at first but later on as they live life, memories resurface and people are able to recover their own memories. Basically, a repeat of what happens from the first two Big O seasons.

And those suggestions you mentioned about the topics in Season 3... brilliant, man. Brilliant. Damn, son, we do need a Norman episode like you know what. Where the hell was that in Season 1 and 2? It can explain his expertise on automatic weaponary... The megaduse team-ups would be a hell of an idea and Dorothy as the dominuse of Big Fau would be sweet as well. But who would be the villain of the show? Would it be Alex Rosewater again or someone new?

And even though just about everyone here would love to see Dorothy and Roger kiss, I think it would kind of ruin the romance factor of Big O. It's kind of like Casablanca and Gone with the Wind, you want them to be together but its a much more better story if they aren't really together. Know what I mean?

And sorry about posting the same time as you!

quote:
Originally posted by Gaddes
I also think that once Mr. Konaka got the word that season III was a no go, he and his team basically had to throw something together and hope fans would like it even though they could have done MUCH more.


Yeah, Gaddes, that's probably what happened. They probably got the call that the the producers would not be going for a third season, looked at all the material they had left, cursed and swore at each other for a couple of hours, took the best material that had, and slapped it together in a mad rush of five episodes, and crossed their fingers that they can do a third season and they waited for an answer... and waited... and waited... and waited...
Peace.
Ghaleon 12-10-2005 05:55 PM
Thanks for the welcome... I'm still beside myself on season III, I mean yeah it would be awesome just for the fact that would be new Big O eps, but also I tend to agree that we where offered everything in the last 5 eps that is the true answer, it just seems so rushed that they didnt put the explanation in, seems like they would rather us make our own assumptions... Ive also been thinking if Big O was a spinoff of the Christian faith then the first reset it shows with Big Venus could have been the crucifiction of mans memories so that they could experience true freedom and redemption from their sins like in the christian faith, also it leads me to believe that possibly Big Venus's showing up at the end of ep. 26 could be made to be like the second coming, its like armageddon takes place with the Big's then u have the second coming then peace... in the final seconds its the begining of Big O ep. 1 but with a twist which could mean everythings been rearranged this time for the good of everything... the concept of this show reminds me a lot of Dark City...
Nine Kuze 12-12-2005 11:46 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ghaleon
Thanks for the welcome... I'm still beside myself on season III, I mean yeah it would be awesome just for the fact that would be new Big O eps, but also I tend to agree that we where offered everything in the last 5 eps that is the true answer, it just seems so rushed that they didnt put the explanation in, seems like they would rather us make our own assumptions... Ive also been thinking if Big O was a spinoff of the Christian faith then the first reset it shows with Big Venus could have been the crucifiction of mans memories so that they could experience true freedom and redemption from their sins like in the christian faith, also it leads me to believe that possibly Big Venus's showing up at the end of ep. 26 could be made to be like the second coming, its like armageddon takes place with the Big's then u have the second coming then peace... in the final seconds its the begining of Big O ep. 1 but with a twist which could mean everythings been rearranged this time for the good of everything... the concept of this show reminds me a lot of Dark City...


Damn that's good. I love the bit about the crucification of man's memories as in relation to Christ sacrifing himself to salavation of man because of man's sins. Also, I watched Dark City a long time ago as a kid and I barely remember any of it... except my girl Jennifer Connelly. So, if its as similar to Big O as you guys say, then I'm gonna have to cop that and see it again.
Peace.
Mattartist 12-13-2005 05:42 AM
Welp...

I suppose from what you asked, Nine XXVI, I'd suppose it would be the executive staff BEHIND the scenes of the Big O show WITHIN the Big O show as the villains, with the DIRECTOR (Angel) pulling everything around.

Big Grin
Nine Kuze 12-13-2005 01:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mattartist
Welp...

I suppose from what you asked, Nine XXVI, I'd suppose it would be the executive staff BEHIND the scenes of the Big O show WITHIN the Big O show as the villains, with the DIRECTOR (Angel) pulling everything around.

Big Grin


Those damn evil producers!!!! They'll get their's someday.
Peace.
Nine Kuze 12-13-2005 02:23 PM
I was checking out Lady Tesser's sig and she has this written on there:

quote:
Oh my God. "Big O" is an anime version of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.


So, I checked out at Answers.com and I found out about Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead and it seems like the Lady knows what she's talkin' about.
Peace.