[RPG] Ochikinawa Mitsura University

EyesofDestiny 09-03-2005 01:34 PM
Hello once again people! I'm starting another thread.It's aobut a group of kids attending college. Pretty simple right? Well, as always, we'll add a spin. This college not only futhers exspands youtr brain capacity in learning, but you also perfect martial arts abilities. The place is reserved for the best of the best.Only well selected people are even allowed to be on the campus. Now, whatever you major in, as far as fighting, can be anything. Weapons are essential. You have to be able to use some sort of wepon. Th teachers are no joke, you fall behind, your in trouble.

Well, that was a breif over-view of what the rpg is about. Sparks my fly. Then again they may not, you never know.Love, hate,drama, action. Don't you love it all thrown into a single rpg and can't wait to taste the sweet disfunction?Like one big happy screwed up family. Character sheets are required. There is no limit to who can particiapate. If you have any questions concerning the rpg in any way, pm me please. Also, the entire story doesn't always have to take place at the school. It can be at a bar, the store, the bus, the mall, anywhere you want. Just make sure the school is where most of the action happens

Here is my character sheet:

Name: Jinx Sanders
Brithday: October 11
Sign:Libra
Sex: Female
Major: Photgraphy
Minor: Journalism
Skill: Samuria sword fighting. ( Bushido)
Weapon: twin daggers
Likes: Playing her violin, singing, hanging out, watching who comes and goes
Dislikes: People who talk about pointless subjects and men who use really bad pick-up lines
Best known as: Jinxy or Leeda ( her middle name)

Looks:
Hair: Elbow length, Light, light brown with hints of auburn highlights
Eyes: Emerald green
Height: 5'9
Stlye: Laid back
Most destingushing feature: Her smile and hergreat musical ability.

Biography: Jinx was born in Tennessee. Her parents shipped her off to a boarding school in Italy at the age of six.She had lived there until she was 16, then she moved back to America for college. People in Italy especial knew the girll for her violin playing

Now, when we get a few people joined, we'll actually start. I can't wait to get to know all who will participate. SEE YOU THEN!
Gummibear 09-04-2005 10:36 PM
Name: Delilah West
Birthdate: April 9
Sign:Aires
Major: History
Minor: Theology
Skill: Kyudo (the way of the bow)
Weapon: bow and arrow
Likes: Flirting, shopping, partying, joking around with her friends, watching daytime soaps and tanning by the pool.
Dislikes: Swimming ( she can't), mathematics, men with no manners, cleaning up after herself ( hires a maid), being dateless
Best known as: D.W.

Looks:
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'7 1/2
Stlye: fashionista, with a western flair. She loves Gucci and Dolce but can't seem to fight wearing cowboy hats...
Most distinguishing feature: Her southern accent and beautiful eyes, as vast and vibrantly blue as the sky that sprawls over her father's ranch.

Biography: A child of wealth and privilege people usually get the wrong idea about Delilah West. At first she is met with a lot of dislike from her peers, who by virture of their training believe that people like Delilah fail to understand the value of training. While Delilah hasn't held a 'typical' occupation and has somewhat outlandish spending habits she is just as commiting to mastering the art of Kyudo as anyone. Delilah has a very extensive list of friends outside the University and greatly enjoys to host fabulous parties. But she is very lonely at school...being labeled the "rich brat" can make you very unpopular at Ochikinawa Mitsura University were education and training take precedence. Delilah is rich in cash but wealthier in kindness and generosity, two sides that many people tend to ignore about her. However with a eternally sunny outlook Delilah believes that one day she will be able to prove herself to her peers despite her background.
Generalissimo D 09-04-2005 11:08 PM
Name: Elijah Grant
Birthdate: April 28
Sign:Taurus
Sex: Male
Major: Journalism
Minor: Egyptology
Skill: Gomu Gomu Jujitsu! (*cricket chirp*)
Weapon: Blunt objects, Zweihander
Likes: Video games, spinning and hopping about, sitting down and watching TV for maddening lengths of time, cities.
Dislikes: Physical activity, being forced to show his work, Nature, rich stuff/people.
Best known as: Elijah, The Rubberband Man, Ash

Looks:
Hair: Black.
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'11
Style: Whatever he grabs. Nonmatching sometimes, but usually has a pair of jeans with a random shirt on.
Most distinguishing feature: He has a good deal of whitehairs at the back of his head which gives one a wrong impression when seeing him from behind.

Biography: People often double take when they see Elijah. This usually happens when he is in motion. This is due to his gait. He isnt really walking...more like falling in the right direction. Not well of financially or socially, he shows enormous potential in his own fighting style. Dubbed Gomu Gomu(after a character with rubber like properties) Jujitsu, he throws weight and momentum around to the point the opponent might as well be punching rubber. He also utilizes this in conjuntion with a large zweihander that he disguises as a rather large walking stick. He doesnt get along with alot of the more stricter people, and has sort of a cult following of friends. He is notorious for being able to put people in a stronghold and throw them like "one flicks a rubberband", hence the nickname Rubberband man. The name Ash comes from the fact he ends up leaving cuts on his face when he fights with his zweihander similar to the character from the Evil Dead movies.
EyesofDestiny 09-06-2005 05:54 PM
Oc: well let's get started witht his story, shall we?

Jinx is sitting outside of the school. It's the first day, some are going to find there dorms, others to mett teachers. Instead she is sitting on the steps playing her violin. She caught plenty of eyes because of her laid back southern style meets punk, a baclk takn top with the words Story of the Year, written on it in blue letters.Her faded baggy jeans, ripped at her knees no less, and her black Converse shoes, with neon pink spray paint blotches on them.
She wasn't too happy to see some of the distgusted stares of some of the girls who walked past her. She became even more irritated when they threw stuff at her. At this rate, Jinx thought her roomates would be just as terrible.She just went about playing, sense everyone and everything around her. Her skateboard rolling under her feet while she played. Her twin dagger sticking out of her light blue shoulder bag.
"Please let me meet someone nice in the place. That it all I ask." She said to herself.
thebravest1 09-06-2005 08:07 PM
Name: William Zoro
Birthdate: Oct. 15
Sign: Libra
Sex: Male
Major: Computer Engeneer
Minor: Physics
Skill: Santoryu (Three sword style)
Weapon: Three Swords
Likes: Video games, hanging out with freinds, meating new people, listening to instramental music, practicing his sword technic
Dislikes: Bullies, people who aren't curtious to him
Best known as: Will

Looks:
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'0"
Style: Whatever the occasion calls for.
Most distinguishing feature: Wears a armband on his right arm always and carries three swords at his side.

Biography: Will has never been good at asking girls out. Making freinds with then is no big deal but when it comes to expressing his feelings he is very poor at it. He likes to hang out with his freinds and always tries to have a fun time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Will is heading for the entrence of the school with his bag in hand.
"Man I am finally here. I can't beleive I am finally in collage. High school went by so fast. I can't wait to meet some new people," he said to himself.
As he said this he hear the sound of the violin being played and very well he could tell as each stroke was swift and percise. He stode their listening as the music got closer and closer. Will opened his eyes to see a girl on a skateboard coming at him. Will started to wave his arms to try and warn her.
"H-Hey watch out your ...."
It was to late the strange girl ran into him knocking him to the ground. The violin was safe as it landed in one of Will's outstreached hands. He had no idea what just happened.
Generalissimo D 09-06-2005 08:45 PM
Elijah Grant was sitting there, smiling at the sky with his eyes closed, smack in the middle of Jinx's path.

"Bounce!"

He timed his move so he bounced his whole body out of the way.

"Fun times!"

He grabbed his zweihander lying nearby and used it to get up. His movements had a sort of elastic property.

"WATCH WERE YER GOING! SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO IDLE IN PEACE HERE!"
Gummibear 09-06-2005 09:38 PM
Delilah was fidgeting...as usual. She was secure in the knowledge that her southern manners would never falter, however the urge to sneak just one tiny drop of scotch was too great to resist. She grabbed the flask and poured the amber liquid into her glass with the greatest of care. She put it to her lips, nearly pale with fright, then decided that it was a bad idea. She saw her 'daddy' sitting beside her shaking his head the whole time the sinful idea crossed her mind. "No, I won't drink." Proud of her restraint she smiled gently, pulling on a golden curl near her face. A southern belle...through and through.

Crisp, vibrant, blue eyes peeked out over the minute crack in the opened window. She knew that it was going to be quite a challenge transfering to Ochikinawa Mitsura. However she was at ease once again when she thought of all the new friends she might meet. Delilah Maye West wasn't afriad of people, "People won't eat ya." she chuckled pleasantly tossing her hair back from her face and reminiscing of debutante balls past.

"Looks like we're almost to the school now, Miss West, would you like me to pull up in front." inquired the driver.

"Why, do ya want to draw so much attention?" Delilah reprimanded her blue eyes teasing and mouth smirking, "Just drop me off in right here. I think I can stand a good walk...don't ya think? After all I have some mingling to do today!"

The sleek white limo pulled up to the curb just shy of the main entrance to the school. Delilah hopped out grabbing only her purse after giving the driver instructions to what dorm she was staying in. Delilah, as much as she tried not to, garnered a great deal of attention. Many of it negative. She was met with icy, pallid stares by the more senior students walking past. However in Delilah's mind they were just "shy". "How are you today?!" She greeted enthusiatically, her eyes dancing as they usually did when she was excited. However she found that it had no avail...no one was impressed by kindness.

Nothing could deter Delilah from her genteel ways...she was determined to make a new friend and she spotted one! A young man with black hair was sitting in front of the main path, apparently hollering at another young woman. It was an odd however she figured he was new, like her and wouldn't mind some company. She straddled over in a brisk, friendly, manner. Her skirt flouncing about as she skipped over.

"Howdy! My name is Delilah! I noticed you were sitting here...! So...whatcha doing?" Delilah asked sweetly, her innocence reflecting in her voice.
Generalissimo D 09-07-2005 07:26 PM
Elijah turned his head toward Delilah, and then jumped to twist his whole body. His brown eyes looked somewhat petrifying, and he put on a Cheshire grin. He took his Zweihander and used it to stand on one foot, looking as debonair as possible. For a man with a black t-shirt on, he could have probably had more effect wearing bright pink tye-dye.

"Hi 'Lilah. ROUND ONE! SUDDEN DEATH VICTORY BOUT!"

He bounced up, because jumping just doesnt do it justice, and unsheathed his long sword, grabbing it one-handedly and pointing at Delilah.

"Duh-duh-duh-duh duh duuh! WATCH ME FIGHT THE PRINCESS!"

Grabbing the scabbard between his teeth, he lunged at the girl.
Gummibear 09-07-2005 08:59 PM
"Well God almighty! People are just itching to fight 'round here." Delilah slid back supporting herself with her hind leg, her arms crossed to block the attack.

"I was just trying to be friendly...but that's just the way it is here isn't it?" Delilah was known for making 'small talk' with her opponents...although no one quite knew the affect of it...some just wondered if Delilah liked to hear the sound of her voice. Delilah had sucessfully deflected the first attack, but she underestimated the flexibility and speed of her opponent, two areas Delilah was deficent in. Thinking on her feet however was one of her strenghs, quickly Delilah grabbed a thin bow from her large silvery purse rolled on her stomach and took aim.
Generalissimo D 09-07-2005 10:47 PM
"AHH! GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!"

He sheathed his zweihander with a slingshot movement of his arm and used it as a walking stick again. There really was something quite peculiar if you looked at him...

"Hi. I'm Elijah! Elijah GRANT! I'm the Rubberband man!"

He smiled nervously as the bow was on him.

"Hope I didnt offend you."
Gummibear 09-08-2005 06:45 AM
"Nah, right as sunshine!" Delilah tossed her curly blonde mane back and laughed at the occurance, more amused than offended. Delilah lowered her stance and extended a hand out to Elijah. The people at the school were very different than her friends back home, but good different. Delilah was pleasantly surprised by the skill Elijah posessed.

"My name's Delilah Maye West, but my friends back at home call me D.W." She beamed at him once again to assure him that there were no hard feelings, even though she did feel like she was going to be nursing a bruise later on. "Do you know where we're going to get our class assignments?"
EyesofDestiny 09-10-2005 04:28 PM
Jinx was just skating on her board, riding past some dude yelling at her. She ignored him completely and went on her way. Next thing you know.... POW! Before she had realized what had just happened, she was laid out on the ground next to a guy with dirty blonde hair. She had landed on her side scraping her elbow pretty bad. She sat up and looked at the guy. He was holding it, She guessed it was good that the violin was ok. She sat up nad scooted over to the guy. He seemed pretty spaced out. Like he had blacked out. She stood up on her knees taking her violin from him and putting it to the side. She moved his hair out of his face. " Hey. Dude. Are you ok? Hello? Wake up!" She said shaking him. Her light brown hair falling in front of her face, and her green eyes focased on him. " I hope he's ok. Dude, c'mon and wake up. Please wake up!" She said frantically shaking him again.
Collateral 09-11-2005 03:21 AM
Name: Mollie Radcliff
Birthday: July 1
Sign: Cancer
Major: Philosophy
Minor: Sociology
Skill: Gunman
Weapon: semi-automatic, .45 caliber Glock with a clip and laser, customized, named Pluto
Likes: morality; reading; training; her lion stuffed animal, Apedemek
Dislikes: missing her mark (waste of ammunition); people who are mean; conflict; being told what to do
Best known as: Phobia

Looks:
Hair: Dark chestnut brown; curly and goes to just below her shoulders
Eyes: copper color with a black outline; she also has thick-rimmed glasses
Height: 5’1”
Style: Preppy
Most distinguishing feature: her small size and cute looks- you wouldn’t think she could wield a gun as well as she does.

Biography:
Mollie was born in the capital city of Andorra, the small country in between Spain and France, into the rich and famous Radcliff family. Her parents were originally from the United States but moved to Andorra where her father was able to look over the Radcliff companies in France and Spain. She is very fluent in English, Catalan, Spanish, and French.
Ever since she was a little girl, Mollie has had a large amount of fears and it is a wonder to psychologist about how she ever gets around. When she was very young and her fears were just becoming evident, her family was afraid she wouldn’t be able to do anything but she proved them wrong when she discovered the existence of guns. She has been training with the gun since she could walk and is very skilled with it. She can make a multiple amount of shots sound like only one and can move a gun at any precise angle- wherever she meant to hit, she will hit.
Whenever she is shooting, her hand and her heart don’t correlate, therefore she never misses a shot even when she is afraid.
Here are a few of her fears:
-leaving a safe place (agoraphobia)
-open spaces or empty spaces (kenophobia)
-puppets (pupaphobia)
-spiders (arachnophobia)
-snakes (ophidiophobia)
-the sea (thalassophobia)
-being alone (eremophobia)
-imperfection (atelophobia)
-heights (acrophobia)
-fire (pyrophobia)
-flying (aviophobia)
-darkness (achluophobia)
-asymmetrical things (asymmetriphobia)
-crowds (enochlophobia)
-contamination (mysophobia)
-speed (tachophobia)
-failure (atychiphobia)
-ventriloquist dummies (automatonophobia)
-needles (aichmophobia)
-narrow spaces (stenophobia)
-blood (hematophobia)
…the list goes on.

Mollie walked out of the limo, wailing.
“Everything is going to be alright, right Bernard?” she asked her driver.
“Yes, Miss Radcliff.” He said as he grabbed her bags out of the trunk. He began walking to where he knew her dorm was. She followed still ranting.
“It is okay that I am leaving home…everybody does it, right Bernard?”
“Yes, Miss Radcliff.” He responded, walking up the stairs.
“I mean, it’s not like it’s a big deal, right Bernard?”
“Yes, Miss Radcliff.”
They had arrived at her dorm.
“Everything is…”
“I shall be going, Miss Radcliff.”
“What?! You are going to leave me here alone?” she shouted, glancing into the empty room.
“But, Miss Radcliff, I am not required to stay…”
“You can’t leave me!”
“Miss Radcliff…” he was growing angry, “Why don’t you go meet some people downstairs.”
“Okay.” She replied, breathing slowly in and out like her psychiatrist informed her to do when she had an anxiety attack.

She walked out of the room as soon as Bernard was out of view and went down the stairs. Outside she noticed a girl sitting over a guy who appeared to be out of it and went to the vending machine nearby and got a water bottle.
“Here,” she said to the girl, handing her the bottle, “maybe this can help.”
Generalissimo D 09-11-2005 11:27 AM
Elijah stared at her hair for a little bit before answering.
"Didn't you get yours in the mail?"

He turned as he heard and saw a new person coming.
"Better late than never!"

Once again he moved his body to face Delilah
"So why are you here? Shouldn't you be in some super-ultra fancy school instead of this place?"
Gummibear 09-11-2005 11:30 AM
"Nah," Delilah said modestly, " I wanted to do something for myself this time...not for my parents. I guess in a nutshell that is why I came here."

Delilah flung her head back, attending the the stir generating around a young man, sprawled over the pavement and two young students hovering over him. "Do you think that happens regularly around here?!" She asked Elijah.
thebravest1 09-11-2005 12:59 PM
Will woke with the girl who ran into him shaking him violently and asking him if he was OK.
Will grabbed his head and felt some blood running from a cut on the back of his head. Nothing searious but it still hurt like none other. He looked over at the strange girl.
"Uh..I'm OK just a bump on my head nothing to serious. That was some very nice music you we're playing but you really should be more careful when your skating around." Will then got up had a smile on his face and extended his hand to help her up.
"By the way my name is William Zoro. Whats your name?"
EyesofDestiny 09-13-2005 06:45 PM
Jinx looked up at William. She was so glad he was OK. She extended her hand as he helped her up. " My name is Jinx. Jinx Sanders. I know my name sounds weird, but alot of people just call me Leeda, which is my middle name" She said smiling. She brushed off her jeans and looked at her elbow. " Not too bad. I've had worse. I'm sorry I clashed into you. Obviously wasn't paying attention. Are you sure your OK? C'mere. " Jinx said looking closly at William's head. She touched the wound slightly. William seemed to wince so she stop touching it. " It could have been worse. Bandage it up, and you'll be good to go. And my violin playing isn't really that good. Neither is my skating. But thanks for being nice." She said grabbing her violin and serching for her skateboard.
Collateral 09-13-2005 08:27 PM
Mollie looked at the two people as they talked, feeling only slightly hurt that they were completely ignoring her (she had some anxiety in the back of her mind but she was able to suppress it).
“Um…hello.” She said thrusting the water bottle at William, “For your pain.” She smiled. It quickly dissolved when she saw the blood.
“Oh, my goodness!” she winced, turning away, “You’re bleeding. Maybe you can use some of this to help.”
It took all she had not to faint, “By the way, my name is Mollie Radcliff but people call me Phobia.”

She turned back around and looked at him. Instantly she felt light headed as her eyes conveniently moved towards the red blood and succeeded in not fainting.
thebravest1 09-14-2005 05:52 AM
"Yeah this is nothing i've had worse from riding my bike. Thanks for caring Leeda. Oh and by the way just call me Will from now on OK."

Will looked over and saw Phobia over their sort of become sick as she saw the blood from the wound. Will took the water bottle gratfully and started to pore it over the wound. He winced at the pain but not to much. He then took his bandana and tied it around his head as a makeshit bandage untill he went to the nurse to get it properly treated. Will then turned to Phobia.

"Thanks for the water bottle. I'm sorry if we were ignoring you but we had to do something about my bump first," he said while rubbing the back of his neck and smiling. "Any way My name is William Zoro but you can call me Will. I hope we can talk some more but I really need to have this looked at," he started to turn to leave, "so I will see both of you later sometime." And with that Will headed off to find the nurse.

As he walked away he raised his hand to say seeya.
EyesofDestiny 09-17-2005 12:31 PM
Jinx sees Will walk off and she goes back to looking for her skatebored. When she finally found it she grabbed it, along with the rest of her stuff and started to head toward the inside of the building. At the moment she had realized she had forgotten something. She turned around and walked over to Mollie. She extended her hand. " Hi my name is Jinx, but just call me Leeda." She said smiling. " We should start heading inside. Get our dorms andclasses and stuff. I heard they have coed dorms this year. Last year the girls and guys stayed in different dorms. Wonder how coed will work this year." She said again making her way toward the entance of the school.