teh masta has arrive'd

cookie_dough_monster 08-29-2005 12:44 AM
hey, y'all! im cookie dough monster. no crap. im new here. maybe the newest. there is a guy here named volt. he and i are friends. nice to be in the city of amnesia.
R.Smith 08-29-2005 12:47 AM
Welcome cookie_dough_monster! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Volt 08-29-2005 12:49 AM
Woot.

Everybody show this guy a good time. He's cool. Sometimes.
Roll Eyes Kidding.
Oh, and, uh, welcome to the city of Amnesia, where you'll get amnesia and forget things blah blah... have a pleasant stay and Big O is cool, etc... yamayahrrrrrrrrrr... zzzz...
cookie_dough_monster 08-29-2005 12:52 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt

"Where were you?" "I DON'T KNOW!!!"
R.Smith 08-29-2005 01:29 AM
Hey cookie_dough_monster just wanted to let you know that your current sig image exceeds the height limit, which is 250px.

I would suggest finding another sig, or since I'm a nice guy I cut the pannels up, and put them into an animated gif:

Zopwx2 08-29-2005 02:01 AM
Welcome or die.
Tony Waynewrong 08-29-2005 09:31 AM
Welcome to the city for forgotten memories and rememberable friends. I hope you enjoy our plethora of fanfics, fanarts and just plain fans. Leave your sanity with Nornan at the door, since they aren't allowed here. Big Grin

Once again, welcome to our little corcern of the dome. Big Grin
Generalissimo D 08-29-2005 03:58 PM
Hello new person. Welcome. Now please chuck all prior predjudices and prepare to gain a whole new set.

If you had taken the blue pill, you would be perfectly happy. Rich as hell with the person you love. But you took the Red pill. Go to the Speakeasy to drink it off. Its what we do.
Collateral 08-29-2005 05:23 PM
Welcome and I hope your stay is wonderful here!
The Baker St. Irregular 08-29-2005 07:05 PM
Greetings from afar! I am called "Mistress-Samwise", as it were! In celebration of your arrival, and basically doing what some have already done, I provide you with an amusing animated gif.

Isn't it swell? Big Grin But I guarantee that it will not compare to the totally awesome experience that's in store for you here at PCF! Welcome, comrade, and make yourself at home.

Huzzah!
paul1290 08-29-2005 07:07 PM
Hi and welcome! And try not to park your car over a known subway tunnel as your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
Hienrich Ele 08-29-2005 08:13 PM
Sir, I am not usually one to post in these "Welcome" threads. (Mostly because I forget to check in this forum).

But YOU, sir, have an amazing screen name. Never before have I seen one with such beauty, such... Depth.

A God amongst men.

Oh... And welcome...
BabyGhia 08-30-2005 01:29 AM
Welcome to the forum, cookie_dough_monster!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Captain Maw 08-30-2005 04:57 AM
hey there
hi there
ho there

welcome to PCF cookie monster.
Sir Nise 08-30-2005 08:30 AM
Super duper! Hope you have a good time here.
Ano Hito 09-03-2005 10:52 PM
Bienvenidos
Sephiroth 09-04-2005 01:18 AM
Howdy! Welcome to these lovely forums. My welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile! I just know you're doing a dance of joy right now. So have fun with your gift and enjoy your stay here.
Pygmalion 09-06-2005 11:38 PM
Greetings, cookie_dough_monster, and welcome to our happy domes. Here's a brand-new copy of Life Under the Mean Streets, Michael Seebach's new biography. Hope you enjoy it!

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion