[Fan Art] Big O Sketchbook by MultiMedea

MultiMedea 09-11-2005 07:14 PM
Generalissimo D 09-11-2005 07:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by MultiMedea


Genius. Just wait for the innuendo to kick in and then it will just be scary...

there it goes...
evanASF27 09-11-2005 07:28 PM
ACME TRIUMPHS AGAIN!!!! Pleased

hehehehehe this, I like.
Tony Waynewrong 09-11-2005 10:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by MultiMedea


Now, where in the hell can I find one of those electromagnet thingies? I can finally have my own Dorothy/Babe magnet and....

** gets hit by a thrown boot **

Never mind! Wink

Honestly, I think this one rocks! Great job, dudette! Big Grin
MultiMedea 05-01-2006 11:07 AM
Golly, I sure haven't posted here for a while. I came back to the site to catch up on some Big O fic. I did a Dorothy sketch at work the other day, I'll have to color it and post it here. Smile
R. Daniel Olk 01 05-09-2006 08:47 PM
Hmm, the Dorothy in the first picture is amazing, except for one thing. The chin is a little too shallow. Put it forward a bit, and I think it'd be absolutely perfect!
MultiMedea 05-10-2006 01:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
Hmm, the Dorothy in the first picture is amazing, except for one thing. The chin is a little too shallow. Put it forward a bit, and I think it'd be absolutely perfect!


The drawing's a near-exact copy of an episode still, so, if the placement's good enough for the original animators, I think I'll leave it as is. Big Grin
Nine Kuze 05-10-2006 05:10 PM
Just ran through your thread, MultiMedea.

You have very good drawings, and you art work is pretty damn well crafted as well.

I really like the Dorothy in the first drawing and the morning kiss with Roger and Dorothy was very well drawn, in a transquil kind of way.

And the last one is just hilarious, 'cause I can totally imagine Roger doing that.

Very nice work and I look forward to more pieces.
Peace.
R. Daniel Olk 01 05-11-2006 12:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by MultiMedea
quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
Hmm, the Dorothy in the first picture is amazing, except for one thing. The chin is a little too shallow. Put it forward a bit, and I think it'd be absolutely perfect!


The drawing's a near-exact copy of an episode still, so, if the placement's good enough for the original animators, I think I'll leave it as is. Big Grin


Those animators must've been a lil' tipsy when they drew that, but aw well. Even though it's odd it's still nice.
Pygmalion 05-11-2006 08:53 PM
I am ashamed I hadn't responded to this thread before. What a splendid group of pictures, MultiMedea! I'm so glad they are back up at the top of the forum again.

Have you any more? (she asks with low cunning)

Pygmalion
MultiMedea 05-12-2006 12:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
Have you any more? (she asks with low cunning)

Pygmalion

I'm working on some illos that were inspired by Lady Tesser's great "Blossoming Rose/Mr. & Mrs. Smith" fanfic series. Maybe in a couple of days they'll be ready to post.
Mrs. Beck 05-12-2006 07:41 PM
Wonderful, I repeat WONDERFUL art you have here, Multi! I am simply in awe at your mad skills. :o

I would critique or comment more, but considering my expeirience level in art critiquing, I have absolutely nothing to critique on for the time being.

Ta ta for now!
*dissapears in the midst of a yellow cloud of smoke, as faint coughing is heard*
MultiMedea 05-13-2006 12:31 AM
My idea of Dorothy's opera gown from Lady Tesser's fic, The Blossoming Rose:

MultiMedea 05-18-2006 02:01 PM
Update: added a Roger companion piece. Smile
Diverse Considerations 05-18-2006 07:33 PM
Wow, Medea! It's like Big O meets James Bond and everyone wins. Big Grin

Give the masses more! Please?
MultiMedea 06-18-2006 09:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Diverse Considerations
Wow, Medea! It's like Big O meets James Bond and everyone wins. Big Grin

Give the masses more! Please?


Thanks! Maybe I'll do a 007/Big O parody... From Paradigm With Love? Dr. O? The Android Who Loved Me? Memories Are Forever? GoldenBeck? Big Grin
Hobodoken 06-18-2006 09:21 PM
I like them overall, though I must say, Dorothy looks a bit more... ample than she does in the show in that picture.
evanASF27 06-18-2006 11:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hobodoken
I like them overall, though I must say, Dorothy looks a bit more... ample than she does in the show in that picture.

Wow errm....yah, what he said o_o;;; But seeing as how this is fanart we'll let it slide Wink heh

*dodges thrown boots Matrix style*

Still, it's really freakin good art Cool Pleased
Nine Kuze 06-19-2006 01:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by MultiMedea
quote:
Originally posted by Diverse Considerations
Wow, Medea! It's like Big O meets James Bond and everyone wins. Big Grin

Give the masses more! Please?


Thanks! Maybe I'll do a 007/Big O parody... From Paradigm With Love? Dr. O? The Android Who Loved Me? Memories Are Forever? GoldenBeck? Big Grin

That is an amazing idea. And I hope you're serious about that as well because seeing a James Bond/Big O art trend would be amazing.

The Cyborg with the Golden Gun, You Only Live for 40 Years, On His Megaduse's Secret Service, For Your Dominuse Only, and well I'm just adding on but you get the point. Big Grin
Peace.
Chitter-Box-Kat 06-19-2006 03:45 PM
WICKED COOL. *u*

1st picture: Awesome. I wish I could draw any anime character I saw. But I can't. T.T

2nd picture: Woah! O.o That's one way to wake up in the morning. Cute nighty on Dorothy! Tongue

3rd picture: Oh, come on! Shocked He wouldn't really do that! I think... The piano playing might beome too much I supose... Wouldn't it hurt Dorothy? And ACME? Confused Don't thier products have a tendency to break?

4th picture: Nice. That's kinda how I saw Dorothy's dress too. But for some reason the idea of Dorothy wearing long gloves seems kinda alien to me... Oh Well

GOLDENBECK!? Shocked Shocked OMG, that would be funny as hell! Big Grin