the Rocky Horror Picture Show

Tetsu Deinonychus Mach-2 08-22-2005 11:59 PM
Hey guys!
Sorry, I haven't been around much but I've been doing research for an upcoming new project of mine, but I thought I'd take a few minutes to see who at Paradigm is a fan of the eternal cult-classic: The Rocky Horror Picture Show!

BTW interesting observation I had watching it. You know how during the credits to most movies you have the disclaimer explaining the the preceding was a work of fiction. Anyway, I noticed that the film in question happens to have such a disclaimer. Did they really think it was nessesary?

Of course, when I told this observation to my Aunt, she mentioned that alot of the people at those whacky midnight-movie showings of Rocky Horror (that I'd really like to attend someday) don't seem to realize it's not real. So, maybe it IS nessesary!

Anyway, **does the time-warp**
DJX Prime 08-23-2005 01:59 AM
RHPS is my usual Halloween event each year! Back in Va. they would also show it every Friday the 13th. I've seen it in the theaters eight times and each time I go, I'm usually learning a new call-back. In fact, I use to be the guy that supplied the TP for the "Great Scott" portion. One time I even did the chin thing to Charles Grey. Then there was this time in Knoxville where I almost lost a girlfriend when I took her to a show (funny story).

I know that Lady Tesser and PCT were also fans.
Lupin IV 08-23-2005 09:13 PM

<.<

>.>

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAAAIN!
BethMcBeth 08-25-2005 01:12 PM
It is defently a most awesome and amazing preformace! Defently one of those cult classics! And with the approach of Halloween comming we know that its right around the corner. Iamsure it will be airing on tv more. I also really love the variety of costumes the songs and of corse the famous quotes and actions. ^_^"

-Beth
Xel 08-25-2005 01:41 PM
Ohaaaaaa!

Falcon 7 did a great Big O fanart adaptation of RHPS. Big O is one of those series where the cast is juuuust small and diverse enough that it works, too. Allow me to recall how it went. I think it was something like...

Brad - Roger
Janet - Dorothy
Riff Raff - Gordon (*shudder*)
Magenta - Vera
Columbia - Angel
Eddie - Alex
The Criminologist - Norman
Rocky - Beck
Frank N. Furter - Alan (naturally.)

It was lacking in Dr. Scott, though! Gasp! Eh, Dastun. X3