[Other] My Black Jack Shrine/Fanlisting, Anathema

The Baker St. Irregular 08-16-2005 08:24 AM
Huzzah! After many months of hard work, I bring you Anathema! It is a combination shrine and fanlisting for my top favorite anime/manga guy, Black Jack. Also, the site itself is my masterpiece, so even if you're not a Black Jack fan, I'd appreciate it if you check it out, anyway. Smile

http://blackjack.paradigm-city.com/

Thank you so very much, Krang, so hosting my website! Big Grin You are just so incredibly cool, it blows my mind. You're the best!
Green_Bird 08-16-2005 03:16 PM
You know, maybe you should go to TAFL and see if you can't get the fanlisting approved. Seeing as how there's no Black Jack fanlistings under characters that I can see. That way you can keep it the only Black jack fanlisting (other then the series ones, but you get the idea...).

But anyway....Nice site...even though I haven't seen Black Jack. If you want, you could put up the Black jack trainer and the Hello Black jack edits I did on the art page though, I mean if you want too....
The Baker St. Irregular 08-16-2005 03:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
You know, maybe you should go to TAFL and see if you can't get the fanlisting approved. Seeing as how there's no Black Jack fanlistings under characters that I can see. That way you can keep it the only Black jack fanlisting (other then the series ones, but you get the idea...).

But anyway....Nice site...even though I haven't seen Black Jack. If you want, you could put up the Black jack trainer and the Hello Black jack edits I did on the art page though, I mean if you want too....

Actually, one of the reasons I made my site was so I could submit it to The Anime Fanlistings! I knew there wasn't one for Black Jack, so I decided, who better than me to make the official one?

And as or your Black Jack-related creations, I shall hunt them down post haste and put them on my site! Big Grin Of course, you'll get credit for them, too. Smile
Gummibear 08-16-2005 03:56 PM
You've done a very nice job on the design of the site! I LOVE the splash page...!The colors you choose give a really nice feel to the site. Very nice! Big Grin
The Baker St. Irregular 11-14-2005 04:21 PM
Heya! Big Grin I just wanted to report that Anathema has just been approved by The Anime Fanlistings.

TAFL is a huge directory of fanlistings for anything anime-related, from series to characters to songs and more. So if someone wants to find the very best fanlisting for something, they go there to find it. And in my case, my website is the best one for Black Jack! Anime Smile Huzzah!

I've got all sorts of crazy crap going on in Anathema. Why not check it out? Wink