[Fan Fiction] What Not To Wear -- How would you react?

Zayne 08-07-2005 04:14 PM
Mrs. Beck and I are going to write What Not To Wear for Big O. Our Victims? Who do you think?! Roger Smith and Jason Beck, of course!! Your thoughts? Comments? Flames? C'mon! Throw a pair of authors a bone will you!!

~*Zayne
Mrs. Beck 08-07-2005 04:18 PM
I'm here mostly to comment. First of all . . . oh, c'mon, even you fangirls (and this is coming from a Beck fangirl, mind you) must be rejoicing, yelling, "THANK YOU! FINALLY!" Big Grin Aw, don't be shy - you know it's true. So, yeah. Same as Zayne said - Comments? Flames? Complements? Heh, just state yer oppinion!
Collateral 08-07-2005 07:21 PM
Well, I'll take a stab at it. I hope this is what y'all wanted.

Roger Smith...hmm...Like the suit to some extent but come on! Black isn't really that slimming is it? Get some color into that wardrobe! Also, I hate the gloves so lose them. They make you look like some...heck I don't even know!

Beck, Beck, Beck...you look like you were attacked by a banana! Also, whats with that curly-cue do? Who do you think you are...Shirley Temple?
Pero_Is_Crying 08-07-2005 07:26 PM
Probably neither here nor there, but I, for one, would like to see Roger in heels. I think I can blame A Clockwork Tomato for that. Didn't he post a "Roger Horror Picture Show" poster once upon a time? Roger as "Sweet Transvestite" Frank N. Furter-- a what not to wear moment if ever there was one.
Collateral 08-07-2005 07:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pero_Is_Crying
Probably neither here nor there, but I, for one, would like to see Roger in heels.

I don't believe he has the grace.
Zayne 08-07-2005 07:40 PM
Ahh! Scary, Pero!
Gummibear 08-07-2005 08:07 PM
Roger Smith's brown jacket from Act 7: The whole look was askew. Even thought I give him props for venturing away from black that entire look just didn't work. First off the jacket was entirely the wrong color for him. While black makes a sharp statement against his features the brown just doesn't do anything for him, he has to venture a little farther from the realm of dark and earth tones. Perhaps a nice rich blue would look nice on him. The hair was what really got to me. Just once I'd like to see him sport a far less maintained style. The slicked back hair works when in his suit but for casual attire I'd like to see his hair perhaps just a little messier ( fashionably messier).
Collateral 08-07-2005 08:13 PM
I agree with you, Gummibear. Blue would look really nice on Roger and the jacket was pretty awful. I do like the way his hair looks in the morning.
Gummibear 08-07-2005 08:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Collateral
I agree with you, Gummibear. Blue would look really nice on Roger and the jacket was pretty awful. I do like the way his hair looks in the morning.

Yes. His morning hair looks so sexy! No wonder Dorothy is always ready to wake him up. Wink Big Grin
Collateral 08-07-2005 08:41 PM
Speaking of hair...I think Beck should fix his. It just is not working for me.
Zayne 08-07-2005 10:07 PM
Don't worry. I quote:
"What exactly were you on when you decided on. . . . . . . well, this hideous swirl?" ~ Hair stylist of WNTW
Mrs. Beck 08-08-2005 05:20 PM
No fear, even I, a Beck fangirl, have decided that Beck really needs to change his 'do. Same with Roger, though. As assistant in this project, I'll make sure at least those things are changed. And many others.
BethMcBeth 08-09-2005 12:16 PM
Mwhahah well Roger....

Alrighty as much as we love the black suits I really think you need some more colour in your life! I'd recomend Orange but thats my colour. So you get the runner up! Neon Pink! With your new suits in Neon Pink theres no way Angel will over look you! And to top it all off you need some of that Bling Bling! With your name written right across it! This is defently your ticket to score with the Ladies! And to top it all off you gotta have that pimp neon pink hat with large feather! SCORE!

-Beth
(Hehe I have no life... ^_^"")
Zayne 08-09-2005 12:19 PM
ROFLMAO!!!! Beth!
Mrs. Beck 08-09-2005 05:14 PM
LMAO!!! XD Pimpin' Roger!
Collateral 08-09-2005 07:43 PM
I'm not to sure about neon pink...I don't think it would look good with his coloring. Maybe get some fake n' bake or something and then neon pink would work.
Mrs. Beck 08-09-2005 09:54 PM
quote:
I'm not to sure about neon pink...I don't think it would look good with his coloring. Maybe get some fake n' bake or something and then neon pink would work.

LOL! Great, we've got Roger fake-baking and wearing Neon Pink. I'd hate to see what we do to Bec-oooo, how would our favorite criminal look in black and green?
Collateral 08-09-2005 10:06 PM
I actually think that might work...maybe... Sweatdrop *afraid Mrs. Beck might hurt her*
Zayne 08-10-2005 02:49 AM
quote:
I actually think that might work...maybe... Sweatdrop *afraid Mrs. Beck might hurt her*

I'd have to agree there.
Mrs. Beck 08-10-2005 10:44 AM
quote:
I actually think that might work...maybe... *afraid Mrs. Beck might hurt her*

Acctually, that's what I meant. I do think it would work, seriously.