New

New Moon 08-07-2005 04:09 PM
I'm new just wanted to introduce myself anyone wants to talk let me know
Generalissimo D 08-07-2005 04:13 PM
Uh. Hey New Moon...we seem to be seeing alot of moons around here now...(hehe).

Well. Let me be the first to great you. Enjoy your stay, check your sanity at the door, stay off drugs, etc.

And remember..have FUN!
thebravest1 08-07-2005 04:22 PM
great to see that we are getting a new member. I hope that you will continue to come often.
R.Smith 08-07-2005 04:35 PM
Welcome New Moon! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
BethMcBeth 08-07-2005 05:09 PM
Hi there! Welcome to PCF! The biggest Big O place on the net! There are tons of things to see and do here. Everything from Fan Art to Fan Fics and so much more! Have a blast! ^_^""

-Beth
Collateral 08-07-2005 08:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by D-Boy

Was that a wise crack about my old name?

Anyways, welcome New Moon! PCF is a very fun place full of very fun people. The administrators are super nice and all of the moderaters are cool so I am sure you will enjoy your stay.
BabyGhia 08-07-2005 08:30 PM
Welcome to the forum, New Moon! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Sephiroth 08-07-2005 08:46 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay here. To welcome you I give you the gift of a tactical nuclear missile. Have fun with it!
Zopwx2 08-07-2005 09:40 PM
Howdy new one.
Yomiko 08-08-2005 03:42 PM
Welcome to the city.
Diverse Considerations 08-08-2005 09:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by D-Boy

Technically, we get a new moon every twenty eight days.

But all astronomy aside, greetings! You are welcome here! Please have fun, enjoy yourself, make friends, and pilot whichever megadeus you see fit. Just top off the tank when you're done and leave the keys in the ignition. Big Grin
Spooky 08-08-2005 11:42 PM
Welcome newcomer Smile
Madrona 08-11-2005 09:36 AM
Hi New Moon. Welcome to the forums. Take a look around and make yourself at home. Don't be shy, speak right up. We're mostly harmless.

Madrona
angelcakes 08-11-2005 05:17 PM
Welcome, welcome, welcome to PCF. Don't be afraid to speak your mind, or lose it Embarrassed Sweatdrop Have fun, and most importantly, be sure to...have fun ^_^
RedDestiny 08-12-2005 09:26 PM
Welcome, New Moon ^_^
Pygmalion 08-18-2005 08:16 AM
Greetings, New Moon, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's a map to the underground, and a piece of string. Happy exploring!

Interested in fan works? You might enjoy Life Goes On by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion