Mugen or Jin?

Collateral 08-09-2005 03:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Yomiko
Love his voice though. Smile

I'd have to agree with you on that. Steven Blum's voice is so nice.
Yomiko 08-09-2005 04:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Collateral
quote:
Originally posted by Yomiko
Love his voice though. Smile

I'd have to agree with you on that. Steven Blum's voice is so nice.

YEH! I'm not the only who thinks so. Pleased
Sir Nise 08-30-2005 08:25 AM
Mugen's like a b-boy, except with an awesome sword. And excessively mad skillz.
Gato Gurl914 08-30-2005 02:14 PM
maybe its mugen's bad boy nature that turns me on so.
harshfire 09-02-2005 07:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Instro
This thread is for the ladies....If you could have an intimate encounter with either of our favorite fighters, who would it be: Mugen or Jin?

I vote for Jin.

Some girls may go for bad boys like Mugen, but I see him as an uncouth, unsophisticated clod.

As for Jin, his quiet stoicism is such a turn on.

Yes he is. I LOVE JIN! Nyahah. ^_~ Mugen's okay too, but I like Jin much better. I go for guys like him. They balance me out nicely.

Edit:
quote:
Originally posted by Mistress-Samwise
Although he's not at the top of my list, and if I had to choose, I'd go with Jin. I do enjoy his lone wolf swordman thing, and the glasses are freakin' sweet, but he seems almost too emotionally distant for me. However, I melt everytime I hear his voice. Drooling Sparky Thornton, man. And he does Black Jack's voice, too. Pleased Such a deal!

He does Hajime Saito's voice as well. Freakin SEXY!!! lol. I love them. Both of them. Same personalities, lone worlf, everything! Even the voices. Anime Smile Drooling I love them. SO JIN PWNS YOU!

Later days:
JA
The Baker St. Irregular 09-02-2005 09:03 PM
Although he's not at the top of my list, and if I had to choose, I'd go with Jin. I do enjoy his lone wolf swordman thing, and the glasses are freakin' sweet, but he seems almost too emotionally distant for me. However, I melt everytime I hear his voice. Drooling Sparky Thornton, man. And he does Black Jack's voice, too. Pleased Such a deal!

I bet Mugen is the sort of guy that would probably fall apart over the right girl, though. He may be a bad-ass, but if there's a woman he genuinely loves, he would prolly become an adorable Mugen teddy bear. Tongue
Neko 09-26-2005 06:14 PM
My vote goes to Jin. Ever since I saw "Gamblers and Gallantry," Jin = swoon.
Steel 10-14-2005 12:56 PM
Jin seems to be more more of a ladies man.
TheNegotiator 10-14-2005 01:26 PM
I'm more of a Mugen, careless and hungry. Also, great random sword play.
Rodger_Sfan 10-18-2005 04:58 PM
I voted for Mugen thinking maybe I could change his attitude towards women .
Hitomi 11-22-2005 07:55 PM
i vote mogan i dont know why though
Pygmalion 11-26-2005 09:04 PM
I've always been partial to the stoic type (Spock, Sherlock Holmes), so naturally I am partial to Jin.

Pygmalion
David Ryder 12-05-2005 09:20 PM
While I'm not a huge fan of SC, Mugen's pretty cool. Jin is just way way to cookie cutter for my taste. Wow a silent mysterious Samuria, boy I bet that took long to think up.
Jorja 12-23-2005 01:50 PM
Although I like both, I find Jin to be the most interesting.
There's just sooo much he's hiding that I want to just delve into his soul and find out more...Oh my! Ahem!

...and those Armani glasses whoo! I know they're fake, but they make him look even more attractive! I wonder where he got them from? Since Armani glasses didn't even exist back then!
Jstar136 01-26-2006 10:51 PM
In comparison to myself, I find I'm more related to Jin.

I'm not a punk, nor an illiterate fool who shoots his mouth off when he shouldn't.

I'd prefer to be quiet, and deadly, wear a ponytail, dodge bullets, and try to free a prostitute without my swords. Especially the latter!
corrupt 01-26-2006 10:56 PM
Mugen and that guy from cowboy bebop are really similar, so I say Jin
Nine Kuze 01-27-2006 09:55 AM
quote:
Originally posted by corrupt
Mugen and that guy from cowboy bebop are really similar, so I say Jin

Of course they're similar! They're voiced by the same person!!!!
But yeah, there are other similarities...

Anyway, I've never really answered this thread so I'm going to go with... neither. I like them both for their own personal reasons. Mugen for being so eccentric and entertaining and Jin for being so smooth and mysterious. I just like them both equally, damn it!

Now as for Fuu Drooling Oh yeah...
Peace.
Alexzyuy 03-16-2006 11:32 PM
Definately Mugen Big Grin

Why? Not exactly sure.... but the guy is pretty cool. I love the episode War of the Words
Jstar136 03-17-2006 10:56 PM
Now, I will respond to myself some posts ago...

Since I found out Mugen is no longer illiterate, I still choose Jin. Mugen+Bruce Lee Reference=Awesome; but Jin quarter-naked fighting the Hand of God is better.
zakcattack 05-16-2006 11:27 PM
jin would prolly win the fight. But mugen is cooler.