[Other] Usagi in Dub-Land!

Tickle Tickle 07-23-2005 11:48 PM
I made a mini-comic for a contest at The Realm of Sailor Energy. It's a manga that makes fun of the Sailor Moon dub. Usagi gets sucked into a vortex, that leads into the dubbed Sailor Moon world! I didn't want to post it until the site owner posted it on his site. Please excuse the poor artwork, I don't put alot of effort in my art when I do a humorous comic..

Usagi in Dub Land!

Big Grin
Generalissimo D 07-23-2005 11:55 PM
It was like stepping onto the wrong tour bus. I felt lost, confused, and disoriented. Great job my Neville-look-a-like friend, great job! Big Grin

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Wingnut 07-24-2005 12:06 AM
Well that's rather disturbing. More destribing that I understood exactly what was going on and the potential horrors of what happens when that is taken too far. Oh well. Sailor Moon was the anime pioneer and thus was subject to early dub atrocities that would never be allowed if it were to be dubbed today.
Green_Bird 07-24-2005 12:48 AM
Funny Laughing ...

Sailor Moon is in need of a new dub, seriously. They need to keep the names, keep the original "relationships" intact, ETC. I have a feeling that if it was re-dubbed....it would gain a lot more fans that are older then 8....Pokemon's another one that needs a new dub....and it's still going on!
X Prime 07-24-2005 11:25 AM
I actually like the name 'Serena' better than Usagi. Oh well.
Dingo 07-24-2005 02:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
I actually like the name 'Serena' better than Usagi. Oh well.

I agree.... but stilll...

BURN BURN