A welcome from a newbie!

EyesofDestiny 07-23-2005 10:48 AM
Hey people! I'm new to this site! I have been to sites like this before, but not this one. So, show me a good time will ya?
Buck Buck #1 07-23-2005 11:00 AM
Welcome! Have lots of fun. Big Grin
088nd 07-23-2005 11:03 AM
Welcome to PCF. Have fun.
Asirt 07-23-2005 11:08 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, EyesofDestiny! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy

See you,
Trisa
Collateral 07-23-2005 11:09 AM
Welcome! Everyone is so nice here so I am sure you will enjoy your stay! Big Grin

Yours truly,
Collateral (named after the movie)
Generalissimo D 07-23-2005 11:37 AM
Hey EyesofDestiny! Welcome to the forums of...er...what was it again?

Anyway, welcome. Have fun.
R.Smith 07-23-2005 01:04 PM
Welcome EyesofDestiny! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
BabyGhia 07-23-2005 01:47 PM
Welcome to the forum, EyesofDestiny! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Captain Maw 07-23-2005 07:20 PM
welcome to PCF friend!
have a jolly good time here.
Madrona 07-24-2005 12:13 AM
Welcome EyesofDestiny,

Everything you ever wanted to know about Big-O is available here. If you are interested in FMA( I'm guessing you are) or Samurai Champloo, we've got fans of that too.

Many friendly people are about here. You're sure to have a good time.

Enjoy,

Madrona
Zopwx2 07-24-2005 01:36 AM
Howdy Mc Fowdy.
Tony Waynewrong 07-24-2005 10:43 AM
Hello, dudette! Welcome the the grand city-state ofthe Paradigm City Forums. We are delighted to have a new member and hope you enjoy your stay. I hope you our fanart, fanfics and our fans suit you well. Kick back and relax, for this will be the best time you will ever forget! Big Grin
Zayne 07-24-2005 08:52 PM
Hi there!
Sir Nise 07-25-2005 02:04 PM
Hey, I hope you enjoy yourselve on the boards of PCF!
Pygmalion 07-27-2005 01:52 AM
Greetings, EyesofDestiny, and welcome to our happy domes! Have a beta copy of Streets of Paradigm, the new video game from Paradigm Software!

If you want to see a good time, take a look at Life Goes On by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes. One of our members, Trisa, has made a game of identifying eyes from anime characters. With your distinctive moniker, I'll bet you'd enjoy it.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
BethMcBeth 07-27-2005 09:24 AM
Hi there and welcome to PCF!! ^_^" There are plenty of things to see and do around! Everything from Fan Arts to FAn Fics and so much more and if your a Big O Fan then you have found your new home! LOL! Have fun!

-Beth
Diverse Considerations 07-27-2005 08:18 PM
Welcome to our happy forums. There is much to see and do and many fun people to interact with. There are also some real crazies out there, but we all just sorta look away.

You are welcome here! Please enjoy yourself. Big Grin