[Other] A plea from a fan of Big Ear!

Schwarzwald_X 07-20-2005 04:27 PM
Fellow members of PCF- I have a favor to ask of you all. I am hoping to make a Speakeasy-themed website, with the great Big Ear as its focal point. Not having any access to the manga or any other source, I am in dire need of scans and pictures of Big Ear. If you have anything Big Ear, I ask that you please post it here or PM it to me. I assure you all it is a good cause.
Big Ear thanks you Big Grin
Pero_Is_Crying 07-20-2005 06:31 PM
I'll see what I can do.
Zola 07-21-2005 01:59 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Schwarzwald_X
Fellow members of PCF- I have a favor to ask of you all. I am hoping to make a Speakeasy-themed website, with the great Big Ear as its focal point. Not having any access to the manga or any other source, I am in dire need of scans and pictures of Big Ear. If you have anything Big Ear, I ask that you please post it here or PM it to me. I assure you all it is a good cause.
Big Ear thanks you Big Grin

okay, these are big files for maximum quality, so be patient while they load (click to see the larger versions)

Read Big Ear's newspaper article! Big Grin

Zopwx2 07-21-2005 02:59 AM
OH EM GEE! Spoilerz@!

Good pics btw.
Schwarzwald_X 07-21-2005 02:44 PM
Whoa! Thanks Zola! Those are awesome! How did you find them all? Well, nonetheless, Thanks. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I'm off to make some Big Ear goodness.
Zola 07-21-2005 03:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Schwarzwald_X
Whoa! Thanks Zola! Those are awesome! How did you find them all? Well, nonetheless, Thanks. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I'm off to make some Big Ear goodness.

I can cap anything from the show, I have the DVD's. Smile