[Suggestion] Samurai Champloo avatars

Chaoz 07-19-2005 06:29 PM
I would like to see some Samurai Champloo avatars in the avatar database, since you guys have FMA and Big O why not Champloo?

I could find some images if you want.
Zopwx2 07-19-2005 07:52 PM
Someone generous has to make them first.
R.Smith 07-19-2005 08:49 PM
I'm actually working on some for the site. Big Grin (also maybe some more FMA avatars like the ones I made for the site before)

Not sure when I'll have them ready though, I want to make them have a "Samurai Champloo" feel to them. Wink
Chaoz 07-20-2005 03:25 PM
Well, could I submit some?

I need the sizes they have to be.
Krang 07-21-2005 12:37 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Chaoz

Sure, we would be glad to accept them, although you might want to wait for R.Smith to finish his avatars (or discuss it with him) so that there aren't any avatars that are too similar. The maximum size for gallery avatars is 110x110 pixels.
R.Smith 07-21-2005 01:26 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:

Sure, we would be glad to accept them, although you might want to wait for R.Smith to finish his avatars (or discuss it with him) so that there aren't any avatars that are too similar. The maximum size for gallery avatars is 110x110 pixels.

Yup, I plan to make the avatars of the main characters, and then some of the characters we see through the series. (probably start this weekend, since I don't think I'll have much school work to do.)

But if you'd like to talk about it feel free to PM me about them! Big Grin
Chaoz 07-21-2005 07:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:

Okay, I'll start working on most of them this weekend too.
Yomiko 07-26-2005 10:03 PM
quote:
I would like to see some Samurai Champloo avatars in the avatar database, since you guys have FMA and Big O why not Champloo?

I could find some images if you want.

That sounds like a good idea. Happy
Mr. Fortnight 07-27-2005 04:26 PM
I'd have to add to the Ayes on this one. Since we now cover Champloo and Alchemist, we should have avatars that reflect the expanding universe we have here.