Sexiest Depp?

Dork 07-16-2005 02:28 AM
If you deny it, ladies, I'm going to have to say there's something wrong with you. Johnny Depp is hot. I know it, you know it, some of the guys probably know it. It's a fact. A wonderfully sexy fact. He's a brilliant actor too, but that just makes him sexier.

After Seeing Willy Wonka today ::glomps:: then coming home and making the hard decision between watching 'Edward' or 'Pirates' (I chose the film Depp was sexier in) I had to start this poll. Blame Johnny Depp.


muchlove
-Dork

p.s. If I misspelled anything in those polls I lay the blame squarely on typing this up (and getting the idea) at 3:30-ish a.m. Though I'm sure I'll berate myself just the same when I eventually wake up (no guarantee that'll be morning) Anime Smile
Sir Nise 07-16-2005 03:03 AM
Do you mean Johnny Depp, Dork? Yeah, Lot's of girls at school say he's hot-to-trot.
Dork 07-16-2005 08:36 AM
::nervous laugh:: thanks for correcting me
BethMcBeth 07-16-2005 11:35 AM
Defently Willy Wonka! I just saw the movie and it ruled so much!! Mwahhahahahahah!!!
I really love how he is able to act ina variety of roles hes really good at playing the character really well.

-Beth
Gummibear 07-16-2005 09:22 PM
If it's the sexiest character...I'm going to go with Jack Sparrow...I have a thing for pirates, what can I say?! Big Grin Wink
Lady Tesser 07-16-2005 09:28 PM
Johnny as 'Ed Wood' ...

Something about a pretty boy in angora ... Tongue

(No, he's not wearing angora in this pic, it's safe.)

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0109707/S...=Depp,%20Johnny
Gato Gurl914 07-17-2005 09:03 PM
how about in "the secret window"? glasses make him sexeh.
pen1300 07-18-2005 06:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Johnny as 'Ed Wood' ...

Something about a pretty boy in angora ... Tongue

(No, he's not wearing angora in this pic, it's safe.)

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0109707/S...=Depp,%20Johnny


OH YEAH! Johnny in angora, BEAUTIFUL! (But I have a thing for well dressed guys...in dresses.)

TO ME, him at his sexiest has to be when he was in Sleepy Hollow. That's the movie I first discovered Johnny Depp and I remember thinking "That actor is kinda cute." Took me a while to learn it was Johnny Depp. This has led to checking out his most of his movies.

JOHNNY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Johnny Depp. I made my boyfriend sit through Oprah when the re-run was on. It was quite a funny situation...being with my two favorite actors (boyfriend is an actor). He knows about girls who like Johnny and he thinks that worshipping him is a little better than worshipping Orlando Bloom. And he'll go to Johnny Films! I'm lucky. Big Grin

I can't wait for Charlie and the Choclate Factory!

Later,
Pen1300
Pero_Is_Crying 07-18-2005 06:38 PM
That's really a tough one. I will say he makes a pretty hot total bastard in The Ninth Gate. I'll go with that one, but probably only because I've seen it more recently than the others.
Almasy 07-18-2005 08:18 PM
I voted for Jack Sparrow from 'Pirates of the Carribean', because he had an awesome tan, which totally blows all the pale versions of Johnny out of the water.
Redd 07-23-2005 12:45 AM
Jack Sparrow <3 <3 because pirates are awesome!.... I loved Pirates of the Caribbean!
Dork 07-23-2005 01:00 AM
Did you know he's filming two more 'Pirates of the Carribean' movies right now? The second one's due out next year, and the third the year after that. Big Grin


muchlove
-Dork
Generalissimo D 07-23-2005 08:52 AM
Yeah...the movies...
I think the guy is awesome. I act like Jack Sparrow sometimes. And I was actually in this position once...



So. Much props to the Depp for his acting skills. Many a boyfriend is thankfuls for this. Anyone who worships Orlando Bloom should be blooming ripped apart and be forced to watch all of Paris Hilton's footage ever caught on film in an infinite loop.


One thing that mystifies me, ladies. If you can clarify this I'll be a better man.

What is it with girls and...unhealthy guys? I mean, the guy lives in france and is constantly smoking and drinking*




*Erm....he's still doing that right? D-Boy=No proper sense of time-space
pen1300 07-23-2005 09:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Did you know he's filming two more 'Pirates of the Carribean' movies right now? The second one's due out next year, and the third the year after that. Big Grin

muchlove
-Dork


OMGosh! There's gonna be a third movie? ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I know he's filming the one because he was on the TODAY show talking from where ever they were shooting.)

quote:
What is it with girls and...unhealthy guys? I mean, the guy lives in france and is constantly smoking and drinking*

I don't think he's overdoing it personally, but it's probably that bad boy image thing that the girls like, plus he is very, very pleasing to look at. Big Grin

Later,
Pen1300
Dork 07-23-2005 10:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by pen1300
quote:
What is it with girls and...unhealthy guys? I mean, the guy lives in france and is constantly smoking and drinking*

I don't think he's overdoing it personally, but it's probably that bad boy image thing that the girls like, plus he is very, very pleasing to look at. Big Grin


He can also act. And he takes his work seriously. To me, that's seriously sexy.

Very few things are as unattractive as an artist who doesn't have pride in his work.


muchlove
-Dork
Fujiko 07-24-2005 04:59 AM
quote:
Originally posted by D-Boy
What is it with girls and...unhealthy guys? I mean, the guy lives in france and is constantly smoking and drinking*


Well, to me, it's not that he's cute or anything. I mean, the guy can act. No, he can do pretty much anything. All of his work is just great. He takes his work seriously and takes it to heart, and he does an excellent job.

My favorite Depp is Edward Scissorhands. Despite the hands, he's very sweet and adorable. Actually, the hands make him even more adorable, at least with the neighborhood, because he puts them to use. I find that sexy. Smile
Xel 07-24-2005 07:19 PM
Honestly? I voted Wonka. There's just something sexy in his... well, asexuality. He's like a dark ray of sunshine.

The only thing is that he makes me feel a little bit like a pedophile. *cough* But the fact that finding him sexy makes me feel dirty kind of only makes it sexier. Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Dork 07-26-2005 02:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
Honestly? I voted Wonka. There's just something sexy in his... well, asexuality. He's like a dark ray of sunshine.

The only thing is that he makes me feel a little bit like a pedophile. *cough* But the fact that finding him sexy makes me feel dirty kind of only makes it sexier. Embarrassed Sweatdrop


I'm glad you said something. Part of the reason he's so damn sexy is that he's so pretty in a totally un-masculine way.

And I'm going to have the second the feeling like a pedophile sentiment. Honestly I feel a little like that even thinking Edward's sexy.


muchlove
-Dork
Captain Maw 07-26-2005 03:24 AM
now that i think of it: i have to say Willy Wonka.
something about that man.... really questions my sexuality... (haha, jk)
i mean, he's not the Adonnes (sp?), but for Depp, hands down.
Madrona 07-26-2005 03:56 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
Honestly? I voted Wonka. There's just something sexy in his... well, asexuality. He's like a dark ray of sunshine.

The only thing is that he makes me feel a little bit like a pedophile. *cough* But the fact that finding him sexy makes me feel dirty kind of only makes it sexier. Embarrassed Sweatdrop


I'm glad you said something. Part of the reason he's so damn sexy is that he's so pretty in a totally un-masculine way.

And I'm going to have the second the feeling like a pedophile sentiment. Honestly I feel a little like that even thinking Edward's sexy.


muchlove
-Dork


You can't fight the feeling! Wink
I have to admit I haven't seen as much of his work as I could have ( hell, I'm old enough to have seen 21 Jump Street in it's first run!)

However, I would say that I really liked him in Chocolat..let me see if I can round up a photo.... BAH! It's late, I'll do it tomorrow