X Marks His Spot

DJX Prime 07-11-2005 01:29 PM
Hello!

My name is DJX Prime. I was invited here by Lady Tesser and Prince-Consort Tesser, whom I've known from another BBoard for about 5 years. It's been a while since I've been a really active member of a BBoard or Forum and I'm slowly trying to get back into it. I hope I can make a few new friends here.

Tesser and Prince, thanks again for the cookout last Saturday. It was fun.
R.Smith 07-11-2005 01:33 PM
Welcome DJX Prime! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin

Oh, and here's a link to the cookout thread. Wink
Zopwx2 07-11-2005 02:04 PM
Welcome to the city of Amnesia.
BabyGhia 07-11-2005 02:04 PM
Welcome to the forum, DJX Prime! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Avenir 07-11-2005 04:11 PM
Hey, I met you; it's Cole from the party. Welcome to Paradigm City Forums. It's a pleasure to have you with us and it was great meeting you. Big Grin
Asirt 07-11-2005 04:58 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, DJX Prime! I hope you have a good time here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics here, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy

See you,
Trisa
angelcakes 07-11-2005 06:47 PM
Welcome to PCF ^_^

Enjoy your stay out here in the middle of everywhere and nowhere ^_^ I give you...

*a human brain*

It's a spare...incase you lose yours in some freak Megadeus accident...I only have one right now, so take care of it ^_^

Welcome once again! Happy
088nd 07-11-2005 07:06 PM
Welcome to the forums. Have fun. Heh, I wonder if X Prime will see how similar your name is to his.
BethMcBeth 07-11-2005 10:17 PM
Hey there! And welcome to PCF! The Biggest Big O place on the net! Theres tons of thigns to see and do so have a blast here! And take cre!!

-Beth
DJX Prime 07-11-2005 10:32 PM
So far it seems pretty cool!

Yeah, I kinda noticed that there's an X Prime around here after I registered. I hope they don't mix us up. Big Grin

Avenir: I actually didn't know your username at the time. Glad I do now. It was good to meet you and your dad.

Angelcakes: Thanks for the brain. This will be dangerous on my security job to some of my supervisors...and some tourists. Tongue
Mr. Fortnight 07-11-2005 11:21 PM
Actually, you might want to ask Krang for a Name change.

To avoid confusion.

But, otherwise welcome aboard. Never mind me, I'm just the resident goofball.
Tony Waynewrong 07-12-2005 12:12 AM
Welcome to the forum of lost memories, but gained friendships. I hope you enjoy your stay! Big Grin
Lady Tesser 07-12-2005 08:57 AM
Welcome to our other reality, DJX.

(Believe me, folks, there's no WAY this guy can be mixed up with X Prime.)

Anyway, hope you like it here.

C-Ko: "Ya-HO, Mr. DeeJayEx-sir!"
Shaoblane 07-12-2005 07:16 PM
Leave your sanity at the door! Big Grin If you dont like it here, it'll take a while for you to get it back, but I think you'll like it here.
Generalissimo D 07-12-2005 07:21 PM
Welcome to the Forums of Madness. Enjoy.

Beware of the strange entities that roam here...for some of them are prone to drool over you or cause you to start a cult.
R.Jesse 07-12-2005 08:36 PM
Welcome to Paradigm city...

I am r.Jesse want a cookie?
COOKIES ARE GOOD@!!!!!!11
*forcefeeds cookie*
DJX Prime 07-13-2005 12:38 AM
I've noticed that we have a few graphic artists here. I was wondering if anyone dabbles or works in 3D modeling or animation.
Madrona 07-13-2005 09:25 AM
**pulls head out of sand**

Oh Hi! Nice of you to join us. I think I shall just call you DJX, it sounds cool that way Wink

Indeed, we do have a few animators around here. Look in The Nightenigale Club for that sort of thing.

Have fun and enjoy!

Madrona
Sir Nise 07-13-2005 06:33 PM
If no one else will be your friend, I will......Happy Camping. Big Grin
Chaoz 07-14-2005 07:02 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Hello everyone, I am back from the grave. Crying