An introduction

syous 07-06-2005 12:12 AM
hi, my name's syous.
i like ice cream.
i live in a state where old people come to die from around the country, most of them came from new york.
in this state, there are several hentai kids and hair metal fans. it is my obliged duty as a moral human being to best stop their assualt on the elderly and my ice cream.

keep it surreal
R.Smith 07-06-2005 12:25 AM
Welcome syous! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Pygmalion 07-06-2005 12:37 AM
Greetings, syous, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Bend an ear to Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Travis Bickle 07-06-2005 01:18 AM
Hello.

My name is Scott and I make emo kids cry just by looking at them. And then I choke them to death with my big toe.

Have a nice stay Smile
Jeff 07-06-2005 08:54 AM
*hands you a plunger and a lucky rabbits foot*

You'll know what to do when the time comes.....until then, I guess just have fun.
088nd 07-06-2005 08:57 AM
Welcome to the forums! Have fun, and post often.
Asirt 07-06-2005 09:45 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, syous! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy

See you,
Trisa
BethMcBeth 07-06-2005 11:56 AM
Hey there!Welcome to PCF! There are tons of things to see and do here! Have a blast! ^_^"

-Beth
BabyGhia 07-06-2005 02:25 PM
Welcome to the forum, syous! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Ace of Spades 07-07-2005 10:58 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City where the grass is green and the memories aren't so pretty.
Tony Waynewrong 07-07-2005 11:22 PM
Welcome to the forum of lost memories, but gained friendships. I hope you enjoy our plethora of fan-art, fan-fics, and just plain fans. Just be sure to leave your sanity at the door with Norman, since they aren't permitted in this place. Big Grin
Captain Maw 07-07-2005 11:28 PM
Welcome.
Bienvenidos.
Wilkommen.
anyonghasayoo
Sephiroth 07-08-2005 12:51 PM
Howdy! Enjoy your stay at these wonderful forums. Have a tactical nuclear missile, it's both fun and functional. Go crazy!
Zopwx2 07-11-2005 02:04 PM
Ooops late!

Anyway, welcome to the city of amnesia!