Adult Swim Thread
| CablesInside |
07-25-2005 01:04 PM |
i'm still worried that by showing an organized effort, we will be taken down in retaliation
think angry mob mentality
i think some people thought that dark-o's list was a list of all alt's
| Pero_Is_Crying |
07-25-2005 01:37 PM |
I don't think they believe those listed are alts. I think they believe those listed shouldn't be considered in the tally because they were brought in from other message boards. Our opinions don't matter because occasionally we like to visit message boards where our opinions matter.
| David Ryder |
07-25-2005 01:46 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Pero_Is_Crying
I don't think they believe those listed are alts. I think they believe those listed shouldn't be considered in the tally because they were brought in from other message boards. Our opinions don't matter because occasionally we like to visit message boards where our opinions matter.
|
That's the genral vibe I get from the AS message board. They act like our votes aren't good enough but that's ok....Roger is going to win fair and square. They are just mad because Roger is pwning them all.
| Dark-0 |
07-25-2005 07:36 PM |
Nice to see all of you voting *salutes fellow soilders* We tomatoes must stick together now I know that Roger is in the final four so the battle will get tough from here till the end so keep those votes coming unless we will remain as tomatoes without knowing the truth.
General Dark-O
| David Ryder |
07-25-2005 08:29 PM |
that sudden death idea doesn't sound too bad. a vote every 30mins for 12 hours would bring this game too a nice close. but my fellow Big O fan are the most dedicated too a most awesome charecter. keep up the fight. ^_^
| Captain Maw |
07-26-2005 03:16 AM |
i dunno.... i think Spike fans have an Ace up their sleeves, and Sudden Death is their time. I doubt we can organize a counter-attack fast enough as well. seeing how our community has a diverse schedule.
CONCENTRATE ON GETTING MUGEN OUT!!! forget about Spike, as long as we don't go behind by 16 votes, we're fine. just speed things up to avoid a sudden death. GET RID OF MUGEN!!!
| Esspar |
07-26-2005 04:42 PM |
Now you see its that attitude on the [as] boards that causes a lot of Big O fans that are SwimShadys. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that if I wanted to get attacked for my opinions I would go to the Student Socialist Party meetings on my college campus. Not the SSP meeting bit, but being attacked because of our opinions.
Anyway, I agree with concentrating our efforts on Mugen. Death to the annoying pirate/samurai/thug/thing! And as long as Inuyasha is off, I am a happy camper.
| David Ryder |
07-26-2005 07:24 PM |
Huh? did they actually lock the thread? if they did, good. That was really getting outta hand. but I did have a good laugh at jeff chow's BSing again. he's a freakin riot.
| Dark-0 |
07-26-2005 08:11 PM |
I dont see the thread looks like its over but hey from the last time I check that Roger won by 2 votes. Sorry for the flaming war but Jeff went overboard by callling me a FMA hater which I am not I like the show and like Big-O fans that we are I don't attack other people's show that is what Jeff was calling us out for so I know I did the right thing by telling him the truth. Acussing us of using alts to win, you know it took me over 3 hours to view all 46 pages at once to count how many people are voting for Roger. Was this wrong to show how many people were voting for Roger? To name them all and to my surprise all of you answer back now I know that you exist thanks for answering back. Well the poll maybe over for now but the battle continues for me thanks for all voting.
General Dark-O
| David Ryder |
07-26-2005 09:26 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Dark-0
I dont see the thread looks like its over but hey from the last time I check that Roger won by 2 votes. Sorry for the flaming war but Jeff went overboard by callling me a FMA hater which I am not I like the show and like Big-O fans that we are I don't attack other people's show that is what Jeff was calling us out for so I know I did the right thing by telling him the truth. Acussing us of using alts to win, you know it took me over 3 hours to view all 46 pages at once to count how many people are voting for Roger. Was this wrong to show how many people were voting for Roger? To name them all and to my surprise all of you answer back now I know that you exist thanks for answering back. Well the poll maybe over for now but the battle continues for me thanks for all voting.
General Dark-O |
I would have done the same Dark-O. Big O fans are the most sound minded anime's around IMO. Jeff just had a hard time excepting the fact that Roger had so many supporters. Plus he flipped flopped on so many things it's not even funny. Jeff even had the guts too tell us that we need too "grow up", last time I checked he needs too grow up. He always talked about how Big O fans where rude and cheated. I'm sorry but he's the rude one....and you guys did not cheat. He just couldn't accept the fact Roger had that many fans.
| aeternus_flammus |
07-27-2005 04:05 PM |
They did delete the thread, I noticed because I lost over a hundred posts . . .c'est la vie.
It seemed like every night a flame war started (civilinufan/king_of_teh s_uck can attest to one of them), I think the mods got tired of having to clear out the flames. I have asked them their real reason for deleting the thread, but I had to ask in a "relaxed" ask-the-mods threads, because the actual one was locked.
| Pero_Is_Crying |
07-28-2005 11:20 AM |
I wonder if they didn't kill the thread just to get us to go away. We should all march right back in there and dredge up the old Big O threads.
Edit: I guess not. I didn't log in yesterday and today the ASMB had been replaced by a myspace clone. Weird. Oh, well. I'm going to miss the Big O episode threads.
| David Ryder |
07-28-2005 06:11 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Pero_Is_Crying
I wonder if they didn't kill the thread just to get us to go away. We should all march right back in there and dredge up the old Big O threads.
Edit: I guess not. I didn't log in yesterday and today the ASMB had been replaced by a myspace clone. Weird. Oh, well. I'm going to miss the Big O episode threads.
|
did something happen too the message board? because I got the same myspace thingy.
| Pero_Is_Crying |
07-29-2005 12:03 AM |
The board is still there, Gaddes. We just didn't notice it.

Click the cloud that says "community" at the top of the screen.
| Captain Maw |
07-29-2005 02:25 AM |
nah.... i clicked on community as well. i guess the thread is gone. Roger did win... and we all know that. congrats everyone
| Spacehog |
07-29-2005 12:10 PM |
Crazy! I guess that this ending was about as good as I was expecting. I was certain that everyone was going to unite against us and destroy us. Now we get to win, and we don't have to mess with Jeff or any of his crazy minions. I can see why you guys made your own forum for Big O now. I am new to all of this, and I had not really been on the AS boards much before all of this. Good Lord! People there are SOOOOOO crazy! It also seems like everyone there hates Big O more than Hitler. What a strange place. I'm glad that I won't need to go back for a while. Well guys, it was fun while it lasted. I'll be seeing you in here more often than there I reckon. Auf Wiederzehen!
| David Ryder |
08-01-2005 03:34 AM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Pero_Is_Crying
The board is still there, Gaddes. We just didn't notice it.
Click the cloud that says "community" at the top of the screen. |
Rockin. I signed up so I can look at the boards.
| Captain Maw |
08-04-2005 11:24 PM |
well, if we do it again, someone make a link.