Adult Swim Thread

David Ryder 07-23-2005 02:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by CablesInside
know why roger isn;t doing so well?
because we're making it too obvious that it's a collectve effort
and people don't liek that
someone said that SBO and PCF were calling people to the forum
agh


or maybe they jsut don;t see how roger oculd get fans
sorry, i'm a little annoyed with the anti-roger stuff
but i did see it coming

the haters gloating is really bad though
i think we might just be going down


::flame shield engaged::


Much agreed. I don't see Roger lasting much longer. heck the people on the AS board are just voting for the sake of killing off Roger, and it's a little dishearting. It's also seems that the people that voted for Kazuma and Hakuro are joining forces with the FMA, Bebop and trigun camp. The level of enmity on the AS boards is really really amazing. I knew Big O had it's fair share of haters but geez the AS boards are pathetic. Tis a sad day for Big O. =/
Pero_Is_Crying 07-23-2005 08:44 AM
Man, they're getting really nasty. Today, we're apparently a gang of shifty dishonest losers who are going to pitch a fit at any minute. I kinda wish there was a sarcasm button on this thing so I could return fire. But that would just fan the flames, and this whole thing is really silly. I'm keeping my trap shut, and I encourage everyone else to do the same. They don't care what we have to say, and the only talking we need to do is with our votes.
Mike 07-23-2005 11:37 AM
It could be that they just like other characters.
Captain Maw 07-23-2005 07:19 PM
bitch all they like, that won't stop Roger from winning. and besides, when a Big-O hater is pissed, i'm happy!

SPIKES IN THE LEAD!!! WARNING!!! SPIKE IS IN THE LEAD!!!

but we're only gonna worry until we're down to two, or if we're getting eliminated, so cool it and take off Mugen and get this done quickly.
Dark-0 07-23-2005 07:59 PM
Well we are not going down without a fight so keep those votes coming and dont pay mind to the haters who has nothing else to do but hate and spaz on Roger.
Pero_Is_Crying 07-23-2005 10:19 PM
I just checked in to see how Roger's doing (he rallied, btw) and the whole last page was whining rather than voting. Frown
David Ryder 07-23-2005 10:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pero_Is_Crying
I just checked in to see how Roger's doing (he rallied, btw) and the whole last page was whining rather than voting. Frown


I noticed that too. They should just lock that thread. It's gonna take like 2 years too finish that silly thing.
Spacehog 07-24-2005 12:14 AM
Your'e right cables. I think that we are already in a desparate situation and it will not change. We are being cast as the villans in this game, and no one will think otherwise I fear. We are going to have to do this ourselves or die trying!!! My idea is this; if we eliminate one of the rivals that picks on Roger the most, then they might eventually drop off the board. I can't tell whether or not we should focus on
Spike or Ed. In any case, we should pick one of them and vote for them exclusively regardless of Roger's position. Then if we can get them to drop, their fans will hopefully lose interest. At this point, we should try something like this because we dont' have much of a choice the way I see it. If we don't get organized fast, we will surely die!!! I'm going to try and get more voters. I'll see my volleyball team tomorrow, maybe I can manipulate them into voting a few times. We'll see...
David Ryder 07-24-2005 03:48 AM
Nice Roger is back over 100 now and thanks go out too Cille for speaking up against jeff and his absurd conspiracy theories. Really now, what does Steven Blum voicing Roger have anything too do with people voting for for him?
ravenlore 07-24-2005 12:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gaddes
Nice Roger is back over 100 now and thanks go out too Cille for speaking up against jeff and his absurd conspiracy theories. Really now, what does Steven Blum voicing Roger have anything too do with people voting for for him?


no doubt, half the characters left are voiced by Blum.

I think that says something about Blum as a VA.
Dark-0 07-24-2005 07:07 PM
General Dark-O here on behalf of the voting campagin I want to know who are from this site are voting because Jeff is accusing us of using alts to make Roger win. I know we are not cheating but I want to know who from here are actually voting please holar back here and give me your user names so I can put it on my list. Thanks in advance

General Dark-O
thebravest1 07-24-2005 07:11 PM
I was doing it for a while but I am having some trouble with the reply function on the Adult Swim Forum. My user name is thebravest12003 on the Abult Swim Forums.
Pero_Is_Crying 07-24-2005 08:43 PM
*Salutes*

I'm R_Louse on the [as] boards, Sir! You might not notice me becuase I've been keeping quiet, but I have voted every day.
Darthpez001 07-24-2005 09:28 PM
I've been voting every day for the past few days, my name is the same over there as it is here.
Zola 07-24-2005 09:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by thebravest1
I was doing it for a while but I am having some trouble with the reply function on the Adult Swim Forum. My user name is thebravest12003 on the Abult Swim Forums.


Try clearing your cache.

If you're using Internet Explorer:

Tools/Internet Options

In the center of the menu, you will see "temporary internet files" and choose "delete files"
Captain Maw 07-24-2005 11:24 PM
**Omitted**
Spacehog 07-24-2005 11:28 PM
Corperal Spacehog reporting for duty SIR!!!

I've posted since I started this thread. My name is still Spacehog on then AS boards.
David Ryder 07-25-2005 12:04 AM
wow everything is looking good. Roger is still ahead and it looks like Jeff has turned tail and ran off.

93 - Spike
87 - Vash
75 - Ed
36 - Mugen
109 - Roger Smith

Nice Roger has a nice lead, give or a take a vote or two. None the less he's still ahead.
Esspar 07-25-2005 11:43 AM
Platypus_Hunter here general. Requesting a position in the navy to engage in a little piracy, yar.
David Ryder 07-25-2005 12:32 PM
wow things are getting crazy on the AS boards. but it's the typical BS. "oh damn Roger's winning... must be those all alts, but in reality where just po'ed that Roger is pwning guys like Vash and Ed." well atleast jeff chow hasn't been on there spreading his absurd crapola.