Adult Swim Thread
| lhlam |
07-16-2005 02:23 AM |
Welcome back to this thread, Spacehog and Sir Nise. The game started on June 29 with 16 characters in total. Now only 8 are left. So in two weeks I think the final result will be determined.
Roger has been gaining ground and has got back the lead! Without the strongest possible backup he might have already been eliminated in the past week! The strong will and solidity of Big O fans has really fascinated me...
Let's eliminate the weakest opponent first. But if you sense the closest opponent (Vash, Spike or Ed) steals away Roger's vote and catch up, focus and attack him! We have to be strategically flexible at this point.
| MercZ |
07-16-2005 02:25 AM |
Yes! Roger looks like he's got a solid lead. I think if all of us here vote, we can guarantee victory.
| Captain Maw |
07-17-2005 11:58 AM |
well, gonna concentrate on getting Haruko down, or w/e.
i say we have an emergency plan, just in case there is an anti-Roger Smith campaign, i say we try to get every member of PCF in it, either in the final two vote, or the emergency vote. anyone up for it?
| Spacehog |
07-17-2005 11:20 PM |
Sounds good to me, what is the plan exactly?
| lhlam |
07-18-2005 01:11 AM |
Today Roger has reached a new height! Here is the update:
71 - Spike
62 - Vash
68 - Ed
34 - Kazuma
52 - Mugen
90 - Roger Smith
23 - Haruko
This is a call for all the PCF members: don't think that Roger can win no matter you vote or not: the opponents are also enlarging their territories (Spike, Vash and Ed). Roger always needs your support.
Moreover, DON'T YOU want to be PART of this GLORIOUS VICTORY? Vote today!
| Spacehog |
07-21-2005 12:15 AM |
Roger is up to 95 now, and the natives are resless! Just about everyone is going to vote against Roger except for us. So, we are taking on the world at this point. I hope we are up to the challenge. ACTION!!!
| Captain Maw |
07-21-2005 03:12 AM |
well, Kazuma is gonna die real soon. i see Ed is a real problem for us though.
| lhlam |
07-21-2005 10:41 AM |
Here is the update:
81 - Spike
71 - Vash
82 - Ed
09 - Kazuma
59 - Mugen
98 - Roger Smith
Compared to the update I posted last time three days ago, Roger's votes increase only by 8, but the closest opponent Ed's vote increase by 14! Captain Maw is right about the menance of Ed. We really need even more votes for Roger, because once Kazuma and Mugen are gone, I am afraid fans of Ed, Spike and Vash will jointly attack Roger...
| Spacehog |
07-21-2005 10:57 AM |
Your right! We should focus fire on Ed, Spike and Vash to get them down before we take down the others. If we don't we will be in a hopeless fight i fear. Let's deal with Ed first because of his recent surge towards the top.
| David Ryder |
07-21-2005 12:11 PM |
wow after browsing the AS boards, it's truly amazing the enmity towards Big O and it's fans. and that jeffchao guy has weird reason's for people voting for Roger. What does Ed's dub voice have too do with people voting for Roger? just plain weird. I can see this being a long drawn out thing. once Kazuma and mugen are gone Roger is going too be in deep stuff. =/
| Captain Maw |
07-21-2005 04:51 PM |
Gaddes, quote him for me, and the rest of PCF, let's all see what conspiricies that they've cooked up!
| David Ryder |
07-21-2005 06:58 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Captain Maw
Gaddes, quote him for me, and the rest of PCF, let's all see what conspiricies that they've cooked up! |
Roger that. I'll go look and find some more of the strange ones.
ok here's some of the stuff I read by him that really made me mad when I read it.
"That seems very possable, look at the Spike, Vash, and Ed fans, they are giving Roger a beating for all I know."
"But he is already back up to 50, since apparently the Big O fans come out to ruin every thing."
"Stupid Big O fans."
"Well the thing is, that we will see more of them de vote for ed, just because that character is not Adult Swim's favorite, only of those of Bandai and the fan girls of Steven Blum seem to make Adult Swim's highest approval."
"Dark-0, get it through your thick skull, Steven Blum voices Roger, and that is why I said Steven Blum supporters, got it?"
wow....Jeff chow sure is something.... I mean why put Roger on there if he gets so touchy? The anti-big O sentiment at the AS boards is staggering.
| Spacehog |
07-21-2005 11:40 PM |
Well we got to 100 first! That might be the last good news we get though...
Reply to zldamastr1 - Message ID#: 1910405
86 - Spike
72 - Vash
85 - Ed
57 - Mugen
100 - Roger Smith
Updated.
| David Ryder |
07-22-2005 12:22 AM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Spacehog
Well we got to 100 first! That might be the last good news we get though...
Reply to zldamastr1 - Message ID#: 1910405
86 - Spike
72 - Vash
85 - Ed
57 - Mugen
100 - Roger Smith
Updated. |
Awesome, Roger hit 100 but like you said, I think things are going too get bad and fast. Spike and Ed have close to 90. =/ I have a feeling Roger is going too be assualted very very soon. =/
| Captain Maw |
07-22-2005 12:27 AM |
Ed and Spike are our real rivals.
Mugen's dead. Vash will follow.
Nostril-damus, has spoken.
spread teh word to ALL PCF-ers, ROCK THE VOTE!
| David Ryder |
07-22-2005 03:39 PM |
91 - Spike
76 - Vash
88 - Ed
49 - Mugen
96 - Roger Smith
This is as of 4:08 PM.....I don't see this going anyplace good. just though I'd give everyone a quick update. I sure hope the situation improves. =/
| Darthpez001 |
07-22-2005 09:46 PM |
I'm in! Minus one for Vash, Plus one for Roger. I agree with Gaddes, there are a lot of Anti-Big O feelings on the board, I was reading through the recent posts and saw comments like 'I just want Roger to lose!' and 'Who wants to watch a show about stupid tomatoes?', which makes me want Roger to win even more.
| lhlam |
07-22-2005 11:55 PM |
Roger has dropped to less than 90 tonight under deadly hostile fire. If there are so many irrational Big O haters out there, there should be even more supporters coming out from our side. I hope this would happen again...
92 - Spike
78 - Vash
91 - Ed
51 - Mugen
88 - Roger Smith
| David Ryder |
07-23-2005 12:13 AM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by lhlam
Roger has dropped to less than 90 tonight under deadly hostile fire. If there are so many irrational Big O haters out there, there should be even more supporters coming out from our side. I hope this would happen again...
92 - Spike
78 - Vash
91 - Ed
51 - Mugen
88 - Roger Smith |
Dang, things aren't looking good at this point. I personally don't think there is much that can be done. All the Bebop, Trigun and FMA fans are launching an all out assualt to destory Roger, but is holding on...I can just hear the AS forums laughing at us when he drops off. =/
| CablesInside |
07-23-2005 01:51 AM |
know why roger isn;t doing so well?
because we're making it too obvious that it's a collectve effort
and people don't liek that
someone said that SBO and PCF were calling people to the forum
agh
or maybe they jsut don;t see how roger oculd get fans
sorry, i'm a little annoyed with the anti-roger stuff
but i did see it coming
the haters gloating is really bad though
i think we might just be going down
::flame shield engaged::