[Other] What is Big O?

R.Smith 06-30-2005 07:20 AM
For those of you who have been to ytmnd.com and have seen the many "what is love?" pages, I now give all of PCF "What is Big O?".

Big Grin After 4 hours on this (I redid the necks, and the hands Wink ), I hope to be able to put this on the ytmnd site, as soon as I can register there. Don't worry Mugen Smith fans, I'll still make those. Wink

Here's the gif, click the link to get a realmedia file with the music (quality is pretty good, 2.46mb).

As always, I'll do more if I see an interest in this.

Might even do it so that this is animated:

What is Big O?
Zola 06-30-2005 07:29 AM
Bravo!

Even my roommate liked it, we both sat here laughing as it played Smile
Sir Nise 06-30-2005 08:54 AM
That's hilarious, I think almost anything is funny in "what is love" format. I can't wait for Mugen.
lighty 06-30-2005 10:23 AM
Lol that's super cool! Dorothy's attempt to mimic and exaggarate the movements of Roger and Angel is just plain funny!
Collateral 06-30-2005 07:47 PM
That was very funny!
Pygmalion 06-30-2005 08:02 PM
Funny adaptation, R. Smith. They look like bobbleheads!

Pygmalion
Delirious 06-30-2005 08:17 PM
lol!! Great job, R.Smith!! Cool
Wingnut 06-30-2005 08:58 PM
Roger and Angel look almost normal doing it, with Dorothy, well the androidness shows. To bad you can't alter their facial expressions, I can't see any human doing that with a completely straight face.
Collateral 06-30-2005 09:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
To bad you can't alter their facial expressions, I can't see any human doing that with a completely straight face.

I think the straight faces add to the humor!
R.Smith 06-30-2005 09:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
Roger and Angel look almost normal doing it, with Dorothy, well the androidness shows. To bad you can't alter their facial expressions, I can't see any human doing that with a completely straight face.

I could but I'm going to wait for more then 8 replies (thanks to those who commented) to do so. Wink

So far I have a couple more characters from Big O (including the Bigs) in mind. I suppose I could do characters from other shows as well, and maybe different looping music. Smile
R.Rocky Horror 06-30-2005 09:30 PM
quote:
(From 100 Greatest One hit Wonders) Haddaway, he had a way, he got away, now he is away.
Laughing
Krang 06-30-2005 09:44 PM
Hilarious! Laughing Great job, R.Smith!
Collateral 06-30-2005 09:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
So far I have a couple more characters from Big O (including the Bigs) in mind. I suppose I could do characters from other shows as well, and maybe different looping music. Smile

I can see that! Big-O, Big-Fau, and Big Duo. Now that would be hillarious!
Pie_Junkie 07-01-2005 09:35 PM
Laughing Dat's pimp. *starts singing What is love?*
Zopwx2 07-01-2005 10:29 PM
Did you put it up on ytmnd yet?

If not make an account now! Or I'll steal the gif and do it myself. Big Grin
R.Smith 07-02-2005 12:19 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
Did you put it up on ytmnd yet?

If not make an account now! Or I'll steal the gif and do it myself. Big Grin

Haha....... don't you dare. Sweatdrop Wink

I have an account on their forums, but I am having trouble registering on the main site.

I've asked for help on the matter, but as you can see....... they have a really good help team. Mad

But, if anyone wants to do me a huge favor, see if you can get an account made with the name "alangab" and set it to my email, and I'll be very grateful to you. Big Grin

*edit*

Thank you Dingo, for getting me an account there. Big Grin

Ok everyone, all Big O fans have something to enjoy on ytmnd! Big Grin Cool

http://whatisbigo.ytmnd.com/
Dingo 07-02-2005 01:28 AM
BRAVO! BRAVO I SAY!

This has caused me more laughter then can be defined by a single "LOL"

BRAVO! Keep up the work. And im glad I could help you getting an account made.
Avenir 07-02-2005 01:35 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dingo

Hear hear! Laughing

Fabulously hysterical work, R. Smith, and great to see you finally got it on YTMND. I'm in anticipation for what you may have up your sleeve next. Wink
Amaya-chan 07-02-2005 01:44 AM
I actually have an account there, and I'm glad someone FINALLY made a Big O site. Nice work!
R.Smith 07-02-2005 01:49 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Avenir
quote:
Originally posted by Dingo

Hear hear! Laughing

Fabulously hysterical work, R. Smith, and great to see you finally got it on YTMND. I'm in anticipation for what you may have up your sleeve next. Wink

Big Grin

I'm really happy to finally have it up on ytmnd!

I do have something up my sleeve, and I've put it up. Wink

*This might offend some, but I thought it was funny.*

http://bigogayfuel.ytmnd.com/