The Fantastic 4

Jonny Axehandle 06-20-2007 10:29 PM
o_o I forgot I made this topic...

Anyway, ROTSS was epic. Way better than the first. Could use more length, but otherwise good. I was not expecting so much awesome Doom action.
Hobodoken 06-21-2007 01:07 AM
I liked Silver Doom.

I loved that the Fantasti-car was in it.

Norrin's voice was awesome.

I laughed when Doom edited out the fact that he shot first, and then got thrown through a cave.

Galactus was crap, as was his "demise" or whatever.

Seriously, Ultimate Galactus would have been awesome, or just the color-swap thing they used in Marvel Ultimate Alliance, where he just wears black instead of purple. But no, Gah-Lak-Tus is a goddam space cloud that casts a shadow on Jupiter, and has a glowy head core thing.

Gah.
Nine Kuze 06-21-2007 08:06 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Axehandle
Anyway, ROTSS was epic. Way better than the first. Could use more length, but otherwise good. I was not expecting so much awesome Doom action.

...this sounds like you saw a whole other version of the movie, because you make it sound better than what I saw myself.

Lol, "epic".

quote:
Originally posted by Hobodoken
Seriously, Ultimate Galactus would have been awesome, or just the color-swap thing they used in Marvel Ultimate Alliance, where he just wears black instead of purple. But no, Gah-Lak-Tus is a goddam space cloud that casts a shadow on Jupiter, and has a glowy head core thing.

Gah.

That was f***ing terrible. And "Silver Doom" wasn't bad either, neither was kind of incorporating the Super Krull aspect into the Human Torch as well.
Peace.