Does anyone have the plot analysis?

Bayardus 06-21-2005 10:49 PM
I know that Sixfortyfive made a plot analysis for the Big O (though I've heard it was not complete). I've tried to get to his site, but it is down. Does anyone have his plot analysis? If anyone can post it I would be much obliged.
Krang 06-21-2005 11:05 PM
Not sure if this is the most up-to-date copy, but here's an archived version.
saladdays 06-22-2005 02:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Not sure if this is the most up-to-date copy, but here's an archived version.


The episode summaries go only until Act 13, so I assume that there is a more recent version out there.
Zopwx2 06-22-2005 03:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by saladdays
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Not sure if this is the most up-to-date copy, but here's an archived version.


The episode summaries go only until Act 13, so I assume that there is a more recent version out there.


I'm pretty sure he never got around to the 2nd season....
saladdays 06-22-2005 04:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2

I'm pretty sure he never got around to the 2nd season....


Well he should have. Big Grin
Bayardus 06-23-2005 08:47 AM
This has been a big help, thanks.
A Clockwork Tomato 06-25-2005 10:15 PM
I've always thought that the Discuss the Current Episode thread had the best concentration of good stuff in it. Though it assumes that you've just watched the episode under discussion and no one actually summarizes it. They just post about stuff they noticed.