Hitman the Movie

paul1290 06-20-2005 01:36 PM
There finally going to make a movie out of the Hitman video game. I always wanted them to do this becuase Hitman is one of the few games I think can actually be a good movie because of it's style and story line. Big Grin

Now for the bad news: http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/625/625732p1.html
Oh noooooo!!! Crying

I thought Hitman was going to be a great movie. I thought it was going to be the only video game based movie that is actually going to be good. I thought nobody could screw this up, but somehow they did!

Now I don't know wether to be happy that there is going to be a movie, or really sad and depressed. Neutral
Generalissimo D 06-20-2005 02:42 PM
Vin Diesel doesnt seem so bad. My only problem with this is he is sooo getting typecasted for any movie that requires the following things for a lead:
A. Kicking Ass
B. Shiny scalp

And I dont think he looks old enough for the role. But thats me.

For something truly, utterly terrifying...look at this

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/374/37....html?fromint=1

WARNING:D-Boy is not responsible for any convulsions/pains similar to those suffered while viewing the tubgirl and goatse pictures after clicking the above link. Viewer discreation is advised.
Buck Buck #1 06-20-2005 08:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by D-Boy
Vin Diesel doesnt seem so bad. My only problem with this is he is sooo getting typecasted for any movie that requires the following things for a lead:
A. Kicking Ass
B. Shiny scalp

And I dont think he looks old enough for the role. But thats me.

For something truly, utterly terrifying...look at this

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/374/37....html?fromint=1

WARNINGBig Grin -Boy is not responsible for any convulsions/pains similar to those suffered while viewing the tubgirl and goatse pictures after clicking the above link. Viewer discreation is advised.

Crying Crying Crying Why didn't I heed your warning Crying Crying Crying
Big Money 06-20-2005 08:53 PM
OH GOD WHY?!
X Prime 06-20-2005 09:01 PM
What's wrong with Vin Diesel? He owns you.
Big Money 06-20-2005 09:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
What's wrong with Vin Diesel? He owns you.

You sir, did not click the link. You don't know, man... YOU WEREN'T THERE!
X Prime 06-20-2005 09:06 PM
Oh, the Rock as Johnny Bravo?

...It could be worse.
Sir Nise 06-20-2005 09:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
Oh, the Rock as Johnny Bravo?

...It could be worse.

GOOD LORD, HOW COULD IT BE WORSE?!?!? Crying HOWWWWW?!?!!? Crying

But really, the rock and Vin Diesel are my personal friends and they don't take kindly to these hurtfull remarks. You will all be sepena'd by this thursday.
X Prime 06-20-2005 09:26 PM
HEY! I fully support Vin Diesel as 47!
Buck Buck #1 06-20-2005 09:30 PM
Yeah Vin's cool, it's just that other guy.
Mike 06-20-2005 09:36 PM
Meh, I was never into Hitman...

...maybe because I only played Contracts and had no idea what was going on.

And I only got like halfway through because I suck at stealth.

what does a horribly miscast Johnny Bravo (Why the hell is there even going to be a live action Johnny Bravo?) have to do with this?
Sir Nise 06-20-2005 09:36 PM
You mean, the people's champ?
Generalissimo D 06-20-2005 10:53 PM
You know...as I come to think of it. Yeah.

Vin will do. Watch Chronicles of Riddick(which, no matter how high you are, doesnt make sense). Rather appropriate for the character.

Aside from that...we can always try to stop them.

But the Halo Movie still worries me though...
Sharpshooter005 06-20-2005 11:51 PM
"I need to use the bathroom". This line must. must. MUST. be in the film. Anyone who remembers Hitman 1 (the mission that was the ripoff of the restaurant scene in the godfather) will agree.

I don't know...I already have low expectations (it's a movie based on a video game...we ALL know how those go) so hell. Vin Diesel, the reanimated corpse of Paul Lynde..whatever happens, I CAN'T be disappointed.

Though...zombie Paul Lynde as a bald, genetically modified contract killer..oh hell I'd HAVE to see that.
David Ryder 06-21-2005 01:58 AM
ugh. well Vin as agent 47 is pretty crappy but it's a pretty easy role too cast, but really the rock and johnny bravo....please that's awful casting plain and simple. -_-
paul1290 06-21-2005 02:00 PM
I think the real problem is that if Vin Diesel is going to play agent 47, he'll have to act in a way completely unlike himself. I think a lot of people are going to see this movie expecting lots of Vin Desiel style action, then they'll be dissapointed by the movies completely different mood.

I'm not saying it can't be done. Actors often act completely unlike themselves in movies. It's just that I've never seen Vin Diesel do anything like this before. Agent 47 is almost completely emotionless when he's carrying out his mission. His methods are designed to be as effective as possible, they were not meant to "look cool" at all. He's almost the complete opposite of Vin Diesel personality wise.
Almasy 06-21-2005 02:10 PM
I think Vin would be good! ^_^
Gummibear 06-21-2005 05:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy
I think Vin would be good! ^_^

I like Vin Diesel as well. I'm not really a fan of the videogame ( in fact I've never played it) but from what I've seen of the game Vin will fit rather nicely. Cool