Animusic

evanASF27 06-20-2005 12:31 AM
Yes...there is such a thing...

Possibly some people have heard about it here...for those who haven't, I encourage you to check out their site.

www.animusic.com

Their music is incredibly real (even if it is MIDI!)...and their 3-D animations are just mind blowing. When I first saw this on a special PBS was showing I swear I was fooled into thinking they were real machines. That's how spectacular their animation is...and the details they put into the music and their genius and very creative designs for machines forced me to buy the DVD and CD Big Grin There are short clips from the 7 video segments they have on their first DVD up on that site (look under Downloads). "Pipe Dream" and "Future Retro" are my favorites.

Thought I should share this with you guys Cool Those who like music, animation, engineering, or whatever will love it.
R.Smith 06-20-2005 12:33 AM
Ah yes, I've seen a few of their creations, very cool. Big Grin Cool

I always kept on forgeting to vist the site. Embarrassed Sweatdrop
dtk91 06-29-2005 01:02 AM
My band teacher always shows my class them at school! I love them! i like the one where it shoots the balls, and hits stuff to make music! I definitely reccomend checking it out!
evanASF27 10-30-2005 02:15 PM
Updatedness of an old thread which I still care about even if no one else does!! Big Grin

I've had the Animusic DVD for a while now (a few months) and I love the soundtrack CD and the animations Big Grin (even though my "Acoustic Curves" video clip seems to be slightly out of synch O.o;; *hits computer*) Animusis is so very very awesome Cool But now...THERE IS MORE!!

ANIMUSIC2 is scheduled to debute in mid-November this year!!

Sneak-Peek preview clips can be found on the Animusic site here, and FAQ about Animusic2 can be found on this page. Happy

WARNING! DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED...or hear my pre-judging opinion!
spoiler (highlight to read):
From the music clips seen on the website, I think the music from Animusic, with the exception of "Cathedral Pictures", will be more like the "slight delay" and "harmonic voltage" genres from Animusic(1). The music is definately not "bad" or "mediokre", but my favorites (until I watch the entire DVD) will remain in Animusic1.
dominusofdeath 10-31-2005 06:05 AM
I saw this on a that Tech TV show. Although I cant remember what the show wascalled.
dtk91 11-06-2005 11:45 PM
It looks good but i am not sure it will be quite the same style of animusic 1.
evanASF27 11-07-2005 12:04 AM
hullo! O_O Two new scenes were added?! I checked out the video clip of Resonant Chamber and my god that's a complex guitar! Shocked Holy hell...craziest thing I've ever seen, yet the music is very nice! And what's this?? A "Pipe Dream 2"!?!?? O.O!! Just from the video I can see that the set has had some heavy usage Wink The music ain't half bad neither!

Although the styles of Animusic 2 are somewhat different from those of Animusic, this DVD definately appears to have some worthy pieces on it. Cool
Pygmalion 11-07-2005 11:31 AM
This looks like great fun. I think we'll have to get the DVD and see the long version of these songs. If you like Mannheim Steamroller, do yourself a favor and check this out.

Pygmalion