whats your groove?

dancinggummi88 06-15-2005 12:03 PM
everybody has a style..... right?
and everyone has a music that they like to dance to....
so... the question is..... whats your groove?
Gummibear 06-15-2005 12:06 PM
As far as dancing is concerned I like reggaeton. I like the fusion of reggae and rap.
Mike 06-15-2005 05:30 PM
Well, I can't dance. At all.

But I like most forms of rock/metal. And a little sprinkling of rap.
Ace of Spades 06-15-2005 05:48 PM
As much as I'm going to regret saying this.... I'm a Disco Dork
Generalissimo D 06-15-2005 05:52 PM
I dont dance. The only recorded case involving me dancing was a party where the guy to gal ratio was 3:7. And the other 2 guys were gay (no offense to them...except for one of them who is an asshole...). Besides...who can resist celtic and techno in those circumstances? Tongue
Tetsu Deinonychus Mach-2 06-15-2005 05:59 PM
For Dancing: J-Pop, 80s New Wave, and the work of Daft Punk.

For Listening: Jazz, Blues, Funk, and Rock that predates 1994.

Just As A Joke: Milli Vanilli, Marky Mark

Can't Stand: Country, Rap made after 1993.

Occasionally Like: PRE-1993 Rap, Bela Fleck, Classical.

That's my taste in music in a nutshell.
Travis Bickle 06-15-2005 07:01 PM
There's only one way to get me to dance...

And when that time comes, it's whatever is playing.

Though I am very fond of DDR MAX/MAX2

Though, as a joke, THE WINDMILL! THE SPRINKLER!

I'm a rock guy, so I don't listen to prepackaged drummachine bullsh**...except for old rap (NWA, Ice Cube, Da Lynch Mob, Run DMC, etc.), Kanye West and the Gorillaz.
Mugiwara Luffy 06-15-2005 09:26 PM
The only two times I have ever danced were at school sponsored events. Thus, they had a DJ who only played rap/hip-hop. So I danced to that. Whatever, I was just there to have fun. Slow dancing is fun though. Big Grin

When I'm alone I might randomly start dancing to whatever's coming out of Media Player (usually rock).
Patsai 06-16-2005 12:47 AM
I dance...I don't exactly know if I'm good or not because I only do it when I'm in the mood, I make my own dance up, and it's often at home in my room. I've danced in public, but I honestly was not aware of any criticizm.
David Ryder 06-18-2005 11:48 PM
can't dance but I can "get down" with metal, death metal, hardcore, and punk.
Travis Bickle 06-18-2005 11:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gaddes
can't dance but I can "get down" with metal, death metal, hardcore, and punk.

You're my new best friend
088nd 06-19-2005 01:05 AM
SOUL Cool

I don't listen to it, but I can move to it.
Almasy 06-19-2005 01:20 AM
I love to dance! It's like the best thing ever!

I love dancing to like rap or r&b or techno, or a combination of those things...

And when I'm dancing I espescially have fun if I have like...accessories or whatever that I can work with...

For example, at prom I was wearing a tie, so like as I was dancing I would like flip it around and over my shoulder in like a flirty kind of way now and then, and other people would like hold onto it and tug on it as I was dancing with them, so that was hot.

Other things that are fun to work with are like...poles or railings or chairs, or things like that that I can hold onto, so I can totally work the stripper moves, and get like wild and stuff. That's always fun. And hot.

Dancing in big groups of friends is hot, espescially when it's a good song and everyone loves it. Though it's also fun when you're like dancing by yourself, or with not that many people, so then you're like the center of attention...so then you can like, draw people in and stuff with hot moves.

Dancing is so much fun...to me it's so much more than just..dancing, lol. It's like..every time I'm in a club or at a party, dancing is like a game that you play with other people, and it's so much fun to like see how many people I can get to like come over and dance with me, or talk to me, or flirt, or whatever...haha. I love it.

Dancing is also a really good work out, so that's hot too.
Sir Nise 06-19-2005 01:24 PM
I think anything I can do the Harlem Shake or Chicken head to is music that I can dance to. Plus, I love dancing to 80's hip-hop joints by legendary dj's, the b-boy type tracks.
Collateral 06-20-2005 04:24 PM
Lately I am into soundtrack songs. My favorite song is briefcase on the Collateral soundtrack, Jack's Lament on the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack, and Vois Sur Ton Chemin on the Les Choristes soundtrack. I also enjoy Queen, Linkin' Park, Kelly Clarkson, and an innumerous amount of others. As for dancing, the only dancing I have been doing lately is for Drill Team and I prefer hip-hop but novelty is funny and lyrical is pretty. Tap is fun too...Wait were are suppose to be talking about music not dance styles...but there are certain music types that go with styles of dance! Big Grin
NightRanger 07-01-2005 03:39 PM
Anything that just flows, or anything that gets in ya face, boyeeeeee.