Giant Fan Art Update, Part 1 of 2

Krang 06-15-2005 01:12 AM
I apologize for the delay in updating the fan art section, but I have so much fan art to put up that it needs to be divided into two separate updates. In today's update, I added 36 new pieces of fan art! There are many great new drawings by both new artists and artists previously featured on the site, so be sure to check them out at the link above. Thanks to Nightingale, Marcus R., Marcy, Wackie1, aquascript, Gillian, Beth McBeth, Méliès, Sherlgirl, Castor Aries, Juvenile Angel, Snapdragon, ZebTheEvilOne, Serenity, and Tifaria for sending them in! Also, we still have alot more art to put up, so be sure to check back soon for the second half of this update.
R.Smith 06-15-2005 01:23 AM
Awesome new fanart! Big Grin

I'm glad Big O is still getting fanart Thumbs Up , even if the future of it is uncertain. Crying
evanASF27 06-15-2005 11:43 AM
"The Battle Begins" by ZebTheEvilOne
Shocked OMG!!! I love it!! Big Grin Megas VS The Big O!

...daaaammmnnn....all those fanart pictures are sooo good. They all make mine look like crap Sweatdrop
dancinggummi88 06-15-2005 12:09 PM
Thats great! new fan art

YAY
** dancinggummi88 does a little happy dance!**
woo hoo
** she stops... takes a look around just to make sure no ones looking**
BethMcBeth 06-15-2005 06:36 PM
OMG!! OMG!! Thank you thank you thank you sooo veruy much for updating the fan art!! Yayayaya!!!! I will contunie to draw more for you guys and everyone again Thank you so much and keep up the updates! ^_^" thanks again!

-Beth
Tony Waynewrong 06-15-2005 10:25 PM
Wow, this is so cool! Great job, Krang and Shredder! Kudos!!!
Captain Maw 06-17-2005 01:33 PM
look'in good.
thanks to Krang and Shredder!
Nightingale 06-20-2005 05:38 PM
Yay, finally x3
Thanks!
I love looking at new pictures
Lyinginbedmon 07-16-2005 01:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
"The Battle Begins" by ZebTheEvilOne
Shocked OMG!!! I love it!! Big Grin Megas VS The Big O!

I think they look a litte...flat...to me. Either way, I'd say that barring any of Coop's unbeliable luck Big O is definitely going to win.

Meanwhile, we seem to have a bit of a delay with part 2 of this update Crying
Krang 07-16-2005 09:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lyinginbedmon
Meanwhile, we seem to have a bit of a delay with part 2 of this update Crying

Sorry about that, I've been very busy lately. I'll try to have that done in a week or two, depending on how much free time I have (I also have a project to work on for my other site).