You know your ___ when...

Shaoblane 06-12-2005 04:06 PM
Post your "you know your ______ when" here.

Rules:
Write your own, cram them all into one post to avoid spammin'.

My examples:

You know your gothic when your offended by people wearing pink
You know your Shaoblane when you get 4+ watches for christmas and there all broken by May
You know your Homer Simpson when part of your job is "disposing" of excess donuts

It can be anything!
You know your George Bush when...
You know your drunk when...
You know your Lady Tesser when...
You know your a miserable failure when...

...Except for the cliche ones.
Redneck, ugly, mom, or any combinations of the three

----------------------------------------------------

You know your Fallen Phoenix when your vacabulary scares everyone.
You know your D-boy when you have no idea what D means, it's just there.
You know your Shaoblane when the word 'Evan' appears in every paragraph you type.
You know you'll never graduate when you spell your name with a 6

[Edit]
I know none of mine are funny and this thread sucks...so Scott, D-boy, Avenir, you dont need to tell me.
Generalissimo D 06-12-2005 04:14 PM
You know your George Lucas when you screw up something unscrewupable.
You know your a politician when you lie efficiently.
You know your a 14-16 year old girl when you redunantly put LOL in every line you type....
YNYA nerd when you know how to use Linux.
-------------

Great game Liz. I love these things.
Thumbs Up

PS:
The D can be anything you want it to be.
Lady Tesser 06-12-2005 04:44 PM
You know you're a Harry Potter-phile when you have a costume made and a wand ready to go to a HP convention.

You know you're a history major when you drop everything to see a documentary on secret missions of the Civil War.

You know you're in the Tesser House when Voldemort jumps up on you and demands to be fed ham.
Shaoblane 06-12-2005 04:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
You know you're in the Tesser House when Voldemort jumps up on you and demands to be fed ham.

Laughing Laughing Laughing DUDE! HA! Nice! Big Grin
angelcakes 06-12-2005 05:30 PM
You know you're a bad cook when you can burn water without a stove.

You know you lacking a love life when nuns get more action that you.

You know you're angelcakes if you wake up with a CLAMP manga stuck to your cheek...and it take two hours of begging from your parents to get it off....
paul1290 06-12-2005 06:03 PM
You know you should have worn gloves when you stuck two paperclips into an electrical outlet.

You know you're a geek when you've memorized the commands for MS-DOS.

You know you like science too much when you actually enjoy reading A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking.

You know you're addicted to Big-O when you've watched the DVDs over 50 times and are still not tired of them.

You know you are addicted to Trigun when your screensaver has a Vash the Stampede quote on it.

You know you're weird when you painted your telescope red.

You know you're Paul1290 when you've actually done all of this stuff! Big Grin
ravenlore 06-12-2005 06:36 PM
YKYA geek when the TV is only on either The Weather Channel, SciFi, Cartoon Network, or G4.

YKYA chaser when you're poring over radar during events in other parts of the country.

YKYA geek when the best graduation gift you got was a 512MB thumbdrive.

YKYA chaser when you're scheduling your wedding around chase season.

YKYA geek when other people's old computers live in your living room.

YKYA chaser when you have to call in to work becasue you're still in another state from chasing the previous day.
BethMcBeth 06-13-2005 02:31 PM
You know your a OCD Anime fan when you go to Anime Cons and try to steal defenceless cosplayers and shove them into your car.

You know your OCD with the computer if you have not

A.) Eaten A Real meal at the dinner tabel in months.
B.) Not seen the sun or the outside world for weeks.
C.) Your idea of getting mail is spam.

Hahha this is fun good idea Lizard!

-Beth
Shaoblane 06-13-2005 08:37 PM
You know your addicted to ramen when you carry a thermos full of it in your purse every day. (Guilty! Then my thermos broke. Someone get me a thermos for my birthday!)
Sir Nise 06-18-2005 01:31 AM
You know you've never seen a horrible movie when until you've seen the new Fat Albert movie.

You know you're a hostile person when you tell someone you'll ,"You'll kick them in their balls until they bleed out their mouth."

You know you are a noob when you suck at life in general, especially Halo 2.
pen1300 06-18-2005 09:23 PM
You know you spend too much time on your blog when you visit it at least five or more times a day, just to see if anyone left you a comment or updated their own.

That's all I can think of for now...

Later,
Pen1300
Buck Buck #1 06-18-2005 10:04 PM
You Know You're a ninja when you never have to use a door.
You know you're a nerd when you overclock the fans in your computer.
Collateral 06-22-2005 10:21 PM
You know you like Collateral too much when

--you only want to go to LA to see a taxi.
--your favorite song is called briefcase.
--you wish people at school would call you Collateral.
--you go freakin' insane if someone says they didn't like it and you start yelling and screaming about its inner meaning and such.
--your desktop has Collateral on it more than once.
Shaoblane 07-01-2005 05:20 PM
You know your Shaoblane when your outfit is 50% duct tape and 50% leather

You know your Shaoblane when you buy an orange vest just 'cause 'Beth has one.'

You know your Shaoblane when your older brother says "You know, you've been wearing that hat since I first met you." (I met my brother when I was 14.)

You know your Shaoblane when you get a to-go box for your salad.

You know your Shaoblane when your ipod is full of DDR, Randy Travis, Spike Jones, and Black Sabbath

You know your Shaoblane when you re-enact that book you read about the Vietnam war with Halo guys.

You know your Shaoblane when you can war your pajamas to work and actually get complimented on them.

You know your Shoablane when you serve ramen noodles and muffins at your birthday party.

You know your Shaoblane when your working on plans to put a flame thrower on the back of a car you dont have yet.

You know your Shaoblane when your lifelong goal is to go dirtbiking in Japan.

You know your Shaoblane when the amount of duct tape your wearing causes a magnetic field to form.

You know your Shaoblane when you wear the same skirt three days in a row and no one notices.